Libs drag Australia into recession, but it's Shortens fault LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been paying a massive fat Medicare levy for years. It's cheaper for me if there was no Medicare and I had private health insurance. Why would I be happy about paying more for health and receiving worse outcomes than if I could direct my own money to obtain my own choice of health cover?

Increased access to uni? Really? There is a massive decrease of access to uni for higher learning because our taxes are now spent, instead of providing free tertiary education, on left-wing Labor welfare.

Floating dollar - all countries have this. Soon you will credit Labor for giving us the automobile.

I wonder if you really know what private insurance premiums would be if they had to cover the risk that Medicare does. Many probably don’t even list it

The whole point of Liberal Government is less policies. Less State control. Less Government BS.

It reminds me of when Labor was showing off about the volume of legislation it brought in during the minority years with the Greens. Erm, not a positive. lol.

And you believe this government hasn’t been one of the most interventionist? You have to admit they’ve been 3/10 on your rating of a good conservative govt.
If re elected, it’s pretty plain to see they could turn that into a 2/10

The whole point of Liberal Government is less policies. Less State control. Less Government BS.

It reminds me of when Labor was showing off about the volume of legislation it brought in during the minority years with the Greens. Erm, not a positive. lol.

Yer they admit keeping wages down is a policy of theirs ???? Can you explain why they would want to use state control to rig market forces???

I've been paying a massive fat Medicare levy for years. It's cheaper for me if there was no Medicare and I had private health insurance. Why would I be happy about paying more for health and receiving worse outcomes than if I could direct my own money to obtain my own choice of health cover?

Increased access to uni? Really? There is a massive decrease of access to uni for higher learning because our taxes are now spent, instead of providing free tertiary education, on left-wing Labor welfare.

Floating dollar - all countries have this. Soon you will credit Labor for giving us the automobile.
Private health doesn’t work in emergency departments (never covered as far as I am aware; subsequent admission is). Only reason I have it is the tax cost is higher than the insurance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back