Universal Love IT WAS FUN NOT HAVING A LID IN 2019 - BUT GWS AND RICHMOND NAILED THE 2020 LID BACK ON

Is the Lid now “OFFICIALLY” off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah screw that the lid is gone.

Now with us left out in the open lets hope we ferment into a lovely...kimchi? or maybe a sauerkraut. Lets not go mouldy!

Pour a slab of six feet of cement over it too whilst you’re there.
It’s not that bad Dylan. We just need a Full Forward and a change in some selection practises. I say we will play finals next year.

It’s not that bad Dylan. We just need a Full Forward and a change in some selection practises. I say we will play finals next year.
Another summer in the gym for Hippy, he’ll answer our needs - he’ll kick 50 next year. I can’t predict McStay will learn to kick a goal, but he’s certainly showing ability to hold a mark.
Rayner will learn to hold a chest mark over summer, and turn his current highlight reel into a regular performance - much as McLuggage did this season.

Lid remains off!!

My lid is still off somewhere in outer space.

We lost against GWS but it was a marvellous game. I bet all neutral supporters would have been glued to their TV screens.

We have a young side with lots of upside with only one obvious deficiency (IMO) : a full forward

We have a great team to watch. Think of Charlie doing Charlie things. Robbo boring in. Andrews, those punches and marks, etc etc

Why would you ever need a lid?

Back