Universal Love IT WAS FUN NOT HAVING A LID IN 2019 - BUT GWS AND RICHMOND NAILED THE 2020 LID BACK ON

Is the Lid now “OFFICIALLY” off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
and we can watch that 2nd round pick improve ;)

Yeah, if Collingwood could be a dear & finish last with the Suns second last that'd be just super. More likely that not though we'll be getting a pick in the range of 15 to 18 from the pies though. Bastards.

Still, there's always the off chance Carlton will trade us their 2020 first round pick for that pick if there's a player they like in that range :)

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
I forgot to update my status after the GC game.

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 8.48.43 pm.png

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think there was a post previously that said the last time we were 5-2 we won a grand final. Can anyone remember that?

I got home from work & was planning on watching the second half between the crows & dockers until I saw the half time score. Instead I had another go at the ladder predictor. ** Spoiler alert ** I can confirm you are correct, we are going to win the flag this year.

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lid on for me have to keep it on for as long as possible. Sitting 4th at this stage who would have thought.
Ladder positions of team's we have beaten.
7,10,14,15,18. At least we play another low ladder team next week in Bulldogs position 12.
Bulldogs only beat Rich position 9 so we should be okay if the Team does not freeze to death at Mars stadium.
If we win the lid can stay frozen for another week or two.

Lid on for me have to keep it on for as long as possible. Sitting 4th at this stage who would have thought.
Ladder positions of team's we have beaten.
7,10,14,15,18. At least we play another low ladder team next week in Bulldogs position 12.
Bulldogs only beat Rich position 9 so we should be okay if the Team does not freeze to death at Mars stadium.
If we win the lid can stay frozen for another week or two.
Yeah but they have low ladder positions in part BECAUSE we beat them. I prefer to think we are the best because we beat the reigning premiers this year!

Back