Universal Love IT WAS FUN NOT HAVING A LID IN 2019 - BUT GWS AND RICHMOND NAILED THE 2020 LID BACK ON

Is the Lid now “OFFICIALLY” off?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
One more win and its ajar.

I'm calling it now.

Finals are a lock

Four wins and 12 plus percent ahead of Port in 9th place, with 5 rounds to go.

Missing the finals from here is now approaching the mathematical impossibility stage. It would take the biggest implosion since implosions started imploding for us to miss.

Even if we drop out of the top 4 , my lid is off because we have already achieved in 2019 what was beyond my wildest dreams .

My lid has been vaporized.

lionraven

All Australian
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Tone it down everyone. We're all going a bit premature on this lid business. I mean we havent even faced our fiercest bitterest rivals yet in the biannual bloodbath that is the pineapple grapple. Remember the last time we started prematurely and called them soft? Yeah lid is still firmly on until then.

Mat Moody jnr

Draftee
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Last night about 11pm I reached into the fidge and took out a container containing the 2009 season.
Much to my surprise the 2 inch thick layer of ice that had formed over a 10 year period was gone.The lid had also vanished,its was a pulp fiction like moment for mine as the container had golden glow much like the breifcase in the above menti0ned film.
Upon looking inside, I saw a 3d hologram of Mitch Robbo's face after the McCarthy specky earlier this season and the words premiership contender under it.

Lids off

deklares

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Robert Whittaker

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Post from Sausages early on in the season.

Waiting in a hotel room for the West Coast Collingwood game to start and I thought I would have a look back on this thread. Sausages, your lid was on at this stage even though you thought it was off.

How about amending this post with the wisdom of Lions sight.

Beware of lids!!!!

Go Lions. Go all the way.

We won't lose another game in the H&A season. I'd say "the whole season" but I reserve the right to revisit this after Round 23 - that game against the the Tiges will be very close to a finals type atmosphere. Get through that, and anything is possible :D

THAT'S HOW FAR MY LID IS OFF PHIL :D

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

Back