Lidge's Official Bring Back Basia Bonkowski Action Faction Thread (III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is old Fred still kicking?

I figured his liver would have gave out by now.

Not a bad bloke for a collingwood supporter.

Yeah, as far as I know. He's about 10 years older than me so he's not 60 yet, but close. he must have a titanium liver.

There are a few Pies supporters in that vid.

I just found this. Its got 28 views!

As much as I like loud, fast, tripped out and generally ****** up music i love this band and their lead singer Dan Warner (even if he does support the Pies.)

Warner Brothers/Overnight Jones playing in Melbourne during one of the best years ever.

Hazy memories of many a s**t faced night at The Armadale back in the day.

Not sure if the right thread but anyway. Just had a great night out, Hoodoogurus and You Am I. The Gurus were bloody unreal as i thought they'd be. Know of You Am I but never really listened to them much. Very impressed with them and the great man. s**t, they were a great sound and really rocked the place. Got me thinking about Tim Rogers and North. No wonder he's a mad North fan! Very underated performer, not really known much of, but pretty bloody good! I know i was 1 of 3 North supporters there. I was sitting next to one and the other, somewhere in the crowd kept yelling out "join in the chorus"! Bloody s**t hot night!

Magnificent

For all you Black Sabbath fans out there, if you did not know already, the movie Black Sabbath the end of the end is screening on 28th Sept at the westgarth. I've got 3 seats cos I'm paranoid and don't want any one invading my personal space and if anyone touches me when I'm going off I just might go insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the * outra this track at the minute.

Mind you I would probably applaud a Liddiard fart tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back