Lidge's Official Bring Back Basia Bonkowski Action Faction Thread (III)

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the great video clips and a good song to boot.

Jay does a dead ringer vocal impersonation of Tom Petty on Rockwiz with the wonderful Adalita on Rockwiz you should check out :thumbsu:

Ministry's latest. Good clip, meh tune

Sounds like the Don has re energised Al. Return to form from Ministry - sounds like they've turned back the clock to the Psalm 69 and Filthpig era.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sounds like the Don has re energised Al. Return to form from Ministry - sounds like they've turned back the clock to the Psalm 69 and Filthpig era.

You like it mate?

I think it's lacks the intensity of the earlier stuff.

You like it mate?

I think it's lacks the intensity of the earlier stuff.
That was based on one listen watching the clip while getting ready for work, TV was cranked and it sounded pretty ******* cool. I loved the string intro and the demonic harp.

That was based on one listen watching the clip while getting ready for work, TV was cranked and it sounded pretty ******* cool. I loved the string intro and the demonic harp.

It sounds like a cross between Killing Joke's Pandemonium album and some stuff since and the harp from Things of Stone and Wood in their song Hand Grenade.

It sounds like a cross between Killing Joke's Pandemonium album and some stuff since and the harp from Things of Stone and Wood in their song Hand Grenade.
Great killing joke album (I'm a big KJ fan). Things of Stone and Wood -from memory the little I've heard of them was awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great killing joke album (I'm a big KJ fan). Things of Stone and Wood -from memory the little I've heard of them was awful.

Things of Stone and Wood have one song I like - that one I mentioned, basically cos of the harp in it. The rest is "90s Melbourne Indie MoR" shite.

I know you're a big KJ fan cos you told me you've seen them many times. I'm very jealous.

Great lyrics. Not many tracks out there reference Highpoint shopping centre

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back