Oppo Camp Life After The AFC..

Remove this Banner Ad

Who ******* cares? :rolleyes: Really Sanders he wouldn't get these jobs at all if he were even a fraction as crap as you believe him to be. Good on him. He's a top bloke.

Should I not mention that its in the paper again today that Matthews vetoed any succession plan involving him, just to appease you?

You raised a point, I questioned it. You should apologise for flying off the handle like a silly person

Should I not mention that its in the paper again today that Matthews vetoed any succession plan involving him, just to appease you?

You raised a point, I questioned it. You should apologise for flying off the handle like a silly person

Did you not notice the ;) at the end of my sentence that you took affront to?

No because it isn't there.

Anyway I didn't expect an apology I just thought it worthwhile to point out that one was due.
o_O
I said:

Or perhaps wonder if we were perhaps narrow minded in our view of him and appreciate that others clearly see more in him than we do? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really get why clubs chase Craig. He drove the Crows into the ground in 2010/11, he then moved to Melbourne where they became an even bigger basketcase then they already are. I guess if Essendon want him that's their prerogative but every club he's been involved in this decade he's been a disaster.

I am not sure that this totally correct. He may have created the environment at the Crows that allowed the players to start to dictate what they wanted to do. As for Melb not keeping him, I feel that is more about Roo's wanting to clear the decks and start with a clean slate and is not reflective of what Craig did at Melb. For Craig to be at a club like Essendon and being involved with a coach like Bomber he must have some value. Perhaps we as outsiders simply don't appreciate what values and strengths that he brings but he must bring something.

Who died and made you god? The "hissy fit" was entirely appropriate given my first post was intentionally light hearted and you went with your first choice, typical condescending nastiness.

This is the unedited post in its entirety you called condescendingly nasty.

but do they?

Melbourne have had a taste of the full craigy and passed, Brisbane said no, and Essendon haven't given him the main job either

That post has not been edited, abridged or taken out of context.

its simple, reasonable, factual and impersonal and you responded with a nasty personal attack. When asked to apologise you doubled up on the unpleasantness.

Allefgib I think I deserved that public right of reply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back