Life is pointless – a Heartfelt Eulogy To You All

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I always imagined him as

hipster-subkultur.jpg
I thought he was a freo supporter? Why did he get a tattoo of a tiger? That nutter

The biggest attention seeker on BF starts a thread designed to get all the attention. Subsequent thread has posters not giving a ****. Well done, if it's not official yet, it sure as s**t is now. Just like the hipster community, no one here cares about you either.

He can't have gone too far, he managed to like this comment

Not worth getting too angry over this campaigner. Yes he's a campaigner but one with massive issues.

Remember when a woman would come on bigfooty (or a man masquerading as one... weird) and blokes would 'hit on her' and like her posts and get little in-jokes in the hope they get a PM saying "hey, let's get a Carlton Cold after the Tigers game." Of Course that didn't happen. I will always remember it.
Sometimes I think about the BF meetings
LMFAO
Your observations are top notch

I liked when he tried to break-up with his girlfriend. Grown men on the internet living vicariously through a hormonal 18 year-olds first break-up... Good times. Or about the haircut, was it a Youth Hitler?

Then there was the shoes. Overall, SA has given this board more drama than most, which is what it needs. And now it seems like fairdinkum/SB has packed it in for good - suddenly this place seems really homogeneous and bland. Someone step-up and provide the controversy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back