Multiplat Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Remove this Banner Ad

Farewell was ok. but the main story as a hole was disappointing. And the music was forgettable. after such a good soundtrack in the first game.

Only time I got the first game vibes was the graffiti in the bathroom part. Loved the music.

Make sure you play the Farewell episode, it's meh for the most part but has probably the strongest feels moment of any of them.

Didn’t come with my version. Just watched on youtube.

main menu music was the only good theme. licenced music was forgettable. like i played it lastweek and dont remember anything other than the a country song that played in a few dream sections.

I agree that part 2 was the best, but overall was a poor story. It should of been more of a growing up/rebelion story for Chloe than a mystery solving one for a story i dont give a s**t about that did nothing and was mostly about Rachel but had nothing to do with her death. The pre final credits montage of Chloe and Rachel in the 18months or so before Rachel was killed would of been a better game than what they did.

Even Chloe felt different because of the new voice actor.

Steph and Mikey were cool. but just about everyone else new sucked and Nathan and Victoria were still campaigners who could of easily been cut.

Just replayed the remaster of this
Got it plus the original remaster as part of buying True Colors

Enjoyed it more this time around I think when I knew what it was

Just replayed the remaster of this
Got it plus the original remaster as part of buying True Colors

Enjoyed it more this time around I think when I knew what it was
I've heard bad reports about the remaster and many comparisons showing the first one looking better, so I haven't bothered. What did you think?

I've heard bad reports about the remaster and many comparisons showing the first one looking better, so I haven't bothered. What did you think?
Not sure it was much of an upgrade, certainly wasn't up to Tell me why or true colors levels
But then the original is only 5 years old

Remove this Banner Ad

Back