Multiplat Life is Strange: True Colors

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
Color me excited. Definitely my favorite game series and probably the first game i've played that made me cry (LIS 2)
Trailer looks good, and i think i remember reading an article, might be the first game to feature a Trans character as the main protagonist.
Release date September

Last edited:
Color me excited. Definitely my favorite game series and probably the first game i've played that made me cry (LIS 2)
Trailer looks good, and i think i remember reading an article, might be the first game to feature a Trans character as the main protagonist.
Release date September

I think you're mixing this up with Tell Me Why, which is also by Dont Nod.

The DLC on this is now out, I just finished the main game and will start that soon.

Really enjoyed this game. They do such a good job of investing you emotionally. Good storyline, and none of the clunky dialogue from past games.

Admittedly, the 30 fps is a shame and it made me want to puke at first but it's amazing how quickly you readjust. Other than that it's a gorgeous looking game.

Looking forward to diving into the DLC now.

The DLC on this is now out, I just finished the main game and will start that soon.

Really enjoyed this game. They do such a good job of investing you emotionally. Good storyline, and none of the clunky dialogue from past games.

Admittedly, the 30 fps is a shame and it made me want to puke at first but it's amazing how quickly you readjust. Other than that it's a gorgeous looking game.

Looking forward to diving into the DLC now.
How long are the episode lengths? Itching to get into it, but im the sort of person who will play an episode a night and be done in a week lol. for $80 is a bit quick. Although i want to just throw money at this company as the games are simply amazing

How long are the episode lengths? Itching to get into it, but im the sort of person who will play an episode a night and be done in a week lol. for $80 is a bit quick. Although i want to just throw money at this company as the games are simply amazing
They are not massively long, of course; but they have substance. I don't know how many hours it took me, I want to say maybe 15-20? It's hard to say. I bought it 29th September and Platinumed it yesterday, and played it quite a few of those days for a session. I feel like I got value for money, I'm playing the DLC now. It hits you in the feels, so it's worth it from that perspective, as an experience

first game is one of my all time fave games, 2nd one was decent just played the first episode of true colors and convos are super awkward but i really dig the powers compared to the 2nd one and ooof my ending for ep 1 was brutal

doing a YT Lets Play on it if anyone is interested

Starting this now
The original is one if my all time favourite games
BTS was good and LIS2 was good
Tell me why was a great surprise during lockdown visiting Alaska was great when you were stuck inside all the time

Chapter 2
not as directly brutal, got to do something with Alex's powers
Got the mystery now and the first suspect then the second with Mac and Diane
The game is beautiful, the scenery and colour, makes me want to go to Haven
Soundtrack is good as always
So far this is up there with the original for me, hope it keeps up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That bastard with the end if chapter 3

short end and cuts out then straight into four
The LARP was good fun, I took the anger from Charlotte

Chapter 4 felt short

I'm waiting for the reveal of another bad actor Thought it was going to be Pike when arrested a minor player maybe or just weak

Been expecting Jed could be an issue given the bought dad the bar comment from Ryan, appears a big issue and onto chapter 5 with Alex's Gandalf the grey moment

Very much enjoying this

Chapter 5
so mostly story driven and a dive into the past leading uo to the final showdown

I forgave Jed, he confessed in tears and I chose to leave town with Steph the end being Alex on stage with a guitar

No resolution with Ryan, nothing about whether my choice to take Chars anger actually ruined her.

Not fussed about Ryan people get cut out of lives all the time.

Curios how much choices impact who supports you and how much the end focuses on Jed

Will replay at some point and will aslo play wavelengths

I think that may be their best game. It's hard yo go past the person impact the original had though

Worth playing if I've never played one before?

What style of game is it?
Story driven game about solving a mystery with dialogue and exploring

Its a great game, very beautiful but its not an action game
I'd say yes everyone should play it

So when I grabbed this I got remastered LIS and BTS as well
Playing Before the storm now again and Steph is in this. Was so long ago that I didn't twig on her being the link in True Colors

Oh man Steph and Mike's dnd game its all coming back and they continued that in true colors

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Remove this Banner Ad

Back