Multiplat Life is Strange

The later ones seemed longer for me. First few probably 2 hours each then about 3 for the last couple.
Think I was the same. Then as I got more emotionally invested and thought about choices I guess it dragged it out further.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
Finally Finished last night. Man this game, never have i been so emotionally invested in a game.
Soundtrack is one of the best i've heard in gaming, still continually have it playing on my Ipod when im winding down, or is in the background when i take a Pilates class :)
I was so tense talking Kate off the ledge, would have been shattered if i didnt save her.
Ending of Ep 3 was more impactfull then 4, i genuinely yelled out "Nooooo" when i saw Chloe.
Then when Chloe got shot i wasn't as shocked as i knew by now i'd be able someway to go back and save her, and got the growing feeling throughout Ep 4 that Jefferson was someway involved.
Couldn't sacrifice Chloe, gone through too much and saved her too many time to save her, but would have been shattered if i did, as it would have probably been the right choice.
I was certain with the nosebleeds and the toll it was taking on Chloe that she would die in the end, or sacrifice herself in some way IE the Butterfly Effect alternate ending.

Last edited:
I love the music in this game. Both original and licensed.

Waiting for the prequel (I refuse to play episodic games until all episodes are out)

finished episode 3 today kind of weird binged the first two but then didn't want to keep going on because it would end which sounds pretty stupid but the music is amazing so many times this episode i was almost missing what characters were about to say because how amazing the sound track was

choices
left the money which was hard because i actually like chloe as much as she's a bitch but couldnt do it to the handicapped
kissed chloe which felt right for the characters and im a guy so sue me
sided with chloe again i like her and as much as i don't think david is as bad as made out he's still kind of a prick
kept the dog from harm love animals so was never willing to hurt it
gave chloe back her gun was tough that decision they both have no control and id rather neither have a gun but i trust chloe more then utensil smack frank

rambling thoughts
was so trippy seeing all the dead birds at differnt times in the episode surely thats a warning or hint about her powers especially the bird and ants outside joy's work. was kind of heart breaking seeing chloe in the wheelchair after saving her dad poor girl is ****ed the universe just has it out for her

So Episode One second time around
It's like watching a great mystery movie again. The clues are all there for what is coming. There are winks in the dialogue to repeat players.
I just love the world, the town on the bay, the school with its buildings and trees.
And that soundtrack, it evokes so much. Sure the animation isn't amazing but it just pulls you into its world.
Picked up so many little things, extra photos and conversations, I know the end result isn't going to change much but I don't care
So the plan is finish the rest of the episodes then start before the storm.

Been almost 18 months since my first play through, funny what comes back and what doesn't.

Back