Multiplat Life is Strange

Remove this Banner Ad

Was wondering why I didn't have any episode recap posts in this thread.

Realised they're in a message thread with Dannnnnnnnnn :D

5 likes on this post and I'll post them up*. :thumbsu:

*with Dannnnnnn's permission
You've got 5 likes :)

Playing episode two now, won't have time to finish it tonight unfortunately.

Does make me want to eat breakfast in an American diner again, been 8 years

I picked Belgian Waffles

Episode two done
So I couldn't bring myself to let Kate die, even though I saved her first time round.

I accused Jefferson the evil bastard. Do like the little hints they drop, as well as the red herrings, not just with him, but other characters

I did manage to save Chloe without stuffing up the train tracks this time.

Hoping to start episode three tonight

So Episode 3, the gut punch.

man I still remember the first time I finished this episode and saw Chloe in the chair smiling.

Still things I've missed, I get sucked into the story and forget to explore

Time for the darkness of episode 4

just finished episode 4 again

So I never saw Jefferson coming first time around, second time, with all the hints it made more sense. This episode is probably the one for me, the best of this game at really hitting the emotions. One holds a special place because it started the whole journey and three hit the groove pretty well, I think episode two is the weakest for me, or least enjoyable for whatever reason out of the first four even though it does a lot of heavy lifting for what is to come

Rocking into episode five and it's girl with the dragon tattoo type vibe

And done, again, been 18 months since I first finished this gem

Random thoughts, so many photos have been missed, I picked some new ones up on this play through but still far from a complete scrap book

I love the framing of shots in this game, the sound track, just the general ambiance, the facial animations are far from the best but the feeling in the game comes through.

Man saying good bye to Chloe was hard, first time round I let Arcadia die to save her, this time I saved the town to see the "main" ending. While this is definitely the happier and longer ending it's a really tough choice in the moment.
Now I can play before the storm

Was wondering why I didn't have any episode recap posts in this thread.

Realised they're in a message thread with Dannnnnnnnnn :D

5 likes on this post and I'll post them up*. :thumbsu:

*with Dannnnnnn's permission
Haha you're free to post your own messages from a PM, it's just somebody else's you have to get permission for. All good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually escaped into a game for the first time in I dont know when. Bit late to the party but will be finishing this one soon

Hit the nail on the head.

The first first comparison that comes to mind, when thinking of games that emotionally take you away like LiS, is The Last of Us - which is saying something.

Might try a playthough this weekend. (Haven't forgotten about my earlier promise in the thread).

Hit the nail on the head.

The first first comparison that comes to mind, when thinking of games that emotionally take you away like LiS, is The Last of Us - which is saying something.

Might try a playthough this weekend. (Haven't forgotten about my earlier promise in the thread).
Yeah im impressed. Ill be playing a lot more games like this.

I base all my decisons on making as much drama and pissing people off as possible. Such a rat haha.

Finished this last night.

Thoughts: .
I really didnt like Chloe. Her relationship with Max seemed a bit forced in the way I was playing (total renegade/rat/a-hole). I let her die without hesitation. I liked the twist with Mr Jefferson even if I did see it coming. I dobbed on him in the prinipals office. I also let the drug dealer die as well. only 8% let him die.
Warren was a legend.
The bit when you are going through time (and hell?) was cool but waay drawn out, and eventually it was meaningless filler.

Overall the game was definately enthralling. loved it. 8.5/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back