Multiplat Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapter 10 the first time you go to Survive Bar

Finally!! I've been after a meaningful cross over between Yakuza and Judgement, something more than just a reference to an event. Introducing Tsukumo and Sugiura as two local detectives was so cool. I know Yokohama is their office while Yagami and Kaito operate out of Kamurocho so it might be just the location, but I wonder if this hints at the future of Judgement maybe without Yagami? Kimura's management sound difficult.
Ha, I just jumped on to comment on that! Very cool.

Though, not the first crossover. Kaito met Kiryu in Gaiden.

Ha, I just jumped on to comment on that! Very cool.

Though, not the first crossover. Kaito met Kiryu in Gaiden.

Yeah but they didn't know who each other were!

I see you got through chapter 9 pretty quickly too. 8 was one of my favourite even if it was a slow burn. 9 felt really filler and because I had already done everything I could do there and my party were all around level 45-46 I just ran the dungeon a couple times for jobs and materials then moved on. I had a feeling what was going to happen in 10 with the party members and content to be added so I just wanted to get to it. I'll probably spend at least the rest of the week in it.

Yeah but they didn't know who each other were!

I see you got through chapter 9 pretty quickly too. 8 was one of my favourite even if it was a slow burn. 9 felt really filler and because I had already done everything I could do there and my party were all around level 45-46 I just ran the dungeon a couple times for jobs and materials then moved on. I had a feeling what was going to happen in 10 with the party members and content to be added so I just wanted to get to it. I'll probably spend at least the rest of the week in it.
Got through it pretty quick, yeh. Just spent a bit of time getting the last few Aloha Links friends (not all buddies though), grinding the dungeon a little and upgrading weapons.

I did also spend some time finishing my Dondoko Island.

Reckon I'll spend a fair bit of time in Chapter 10 too, leveling up and clearing the hero quests and memories.

Date's episode 3 link thing in Kamurocho

Kazuki and Yuya talking about Kiryu

sad tears GIF

DAMN IT DATE, JUST TELL THEM

Saw him coming but that damn constant AoE attack once you get him to about half way health. I burnt through my heal all food.
Thought I'd be ok given I was a couple of levels higher than him, but he was like "Nope, get rekt!". Got to a point all my turns were either resurrecting teammates or healing, wasn't doing any damage.

Not a fan of Chitose's new hair do.

Love the Smackdown option, it's been a great addition to quickly get through annoying fights.

Thought I'd be ok given I was a couple of levels higher than him, but he was like "Nope, get rekt!". Got to a point all my turns were either resurrecting teammates or healing, wasn't doing any damage.

Not a fan of Chitose's new hair do.

Love the Smackdown option, it's been a great addition to quickly get through annoying fights.

Little boy haircut.

Where's RPCB? Smashes out the story, then puts it down.

Why aren't you spending every waking minute on this like dwwaino, Cooldude and I are?

I am going back to IW in a few weeks. Just wanted to play some other games before FF VII Rebirth is released at the end of the month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oth..er games? My save ticked over 104 hours last night.

View attachment 1906341

I usually play one game, then move on to others if I want to complete them before the next big game release. Then circle back to the first game. There’s no rush.

You've changed!

I'm about 93 hours, still in Chapter 11.

I'm still in 10 but I think I'm close to 11. I just want to run the Ijincho dungie a couple more times for jobs, level up Zhao some more and farm points to buy the cough drops to craft the best weapons. Also undecided how much of Kiryu's bucket list I'm prepared to tick off. His awakening is almost done with soul at 10 and just tech and body still 9. I think I'll do everything except for arcade games and shogi as I've either done everything else or well on the way.

Life link episode 7 in chapter 12

Eeyyyy my boy Akiyama. At first I was like, "why be such a dick!!" But that was actually accurate writing considering he and Kiryu's last interaction was in Y6 when they punched on in the hospital over Haruto. Then Kiryu left him high and dry.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic because Akiyama along with Saejima are my favourite characters (Akiyama may nudge Saejima just a little) but it felt like they were writing Akiyama back in big time for a potential spin off.

For platinum it looks like the only real grindy trophy is getting Kasuga to level 70? Need to be high level for the EX dungeons anyway and I figured without doing premium adventure/NG+ I have 5 level boosters from whatever edition I bought and there are level boosters as rewards from some mini games like I think baseball. Surely that means I only need to grind to about level 60 and can boost the rest.

I usually try to get some gaming time in when I have lunch at work (work from home 95% of the time) but because this game is so story driven I didn't want to get stuck on a cutscene and then have to go back to work. So I've just mainly been going around and doing sub stories and fighting anyone I can.

I got to the last part of chapter 4 and it said my recommended level should be 13 and I'm like oh ok well my party is level 27.
Have I now made things too easy for myself? Or will it catch up quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back