Like all weeds Joel Selwood deserves to be uprooted, mulched and turned into fertilizer.

Is Joel Selwood the shittest human football has seen?

• Yes, biggest ducking cheat ever.

• Yes, biggest entitled sook ever.

• Yes, biggest wife-mop-abuser ever.

• Yes, biggest speed limit abuser ever.

• Yes, biggest sh*t finals captain ever.

• No... I mean yes, worst human ever.

• I'm a Geelong flog AKA the only class of "human" who'd ever defend Joel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Steve Hocking to the Handbaggers' rescue yet again. :$

I'm glad. Your September capituation won't be nearly as entertaining if you fools don't genuinely believe you're in with a shot of the Corona Cup.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Steve Hocking to the Handbaggers' rescue yet again. :$

I'm glad. Your September capituation won't be nearly as entertaining if you fools don't genuinely believe you're in with a shot of the Corona Cup.
Season doesnt count this year because hawkies are too sh** to make finals. Am i Right?

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hawkies/ex hawkies should sue him for causing them to lose control of their fists, elbows and occassionally boot stops.

Selwood never beat Hawthorn in a grand final and he never beat Hawthorn in a preliminary final.

Selwood did spill tears against Hawthorn in both and like last night he went down like a two dollar Hooker in both.

Good times 😁

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Season doesnt count this year because hawkies are too sh** to make finals. Am i Right?
Season doesn't count because even the players themselves are struggling to take this farce seriously.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
compare the pair....
Stratton wrote the book on being a dog

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
He would walk into your team and be welcomed as captain and you and everyone in your s cum club knows it.
Joel Selwood would NEVER be welcome at Hawthorn. We told that murdering thief Ablett to * off and never regretted it and Selwood isn't half the player he is, though he's a better human being which obviously isn't saying much.

Enjoy being led by the most entitled a-hole in the sport. No wonder you pansies s**t the bed every September.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Joel Selwood would NEVER be welcome at Hawthorn. We told that murdering thief Ablett to fu** off and never regretted it and Selwood isn't half the player he is, though he's a better human being which obviously isn't saying much.

Enjoy being led by the most entitled a-hole in the sport. No wonder you pansies sh*t the bed every September.
Nice toddler tantrum. He would be made your captain. Has dominated you guys consistently. There is a reason why you always try to snipe him and its not just cos your dirty.

Jun 5, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Joel Selwood would NEVER be welcome at Hawthorn. We told that murdering thief Ablett to fu** off and never regretted it and Selwood isn't half the player he is, though he's a better human being which obviously isn't saying much.

Enjoy being led by the most entitled a-hole in the sport. No wonder you pansies sh*t the bed every September.
Hahaha actually I think your coach, who's probably the best ever or close, would agree with me on this and then there's "little"Gaz. As for the old man none of yours got to his level or near whatever his public fall may say about him. But whatever you think is much more important than what your coach thinks isn't it?

Back