Like button

Remove this Banner Ad

BIGANT

Premiership Player
Jan 19, 2006
Glenelg
AFL Club
Geelong
Not that I am a narcissist, but the last 72 hours any post I have written & posted the like button has disappeared. I have no idea if anyone has read or tried to like my posts. Interestingly no one has replied to the posts either. This is on the phone app ? Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Not that I am a narcissist, but the last 72 hours any post I have written & posted the like button has disappeared. I have no idea if anyone has read or tried to like my posts. Interestingly no one has replied to the posts either. This is on the phone app ? Thoughts ?
I just liked your last few posts no issue, can you see them? And also obviously replied to this one.

You can’t like your own posts? That’s normal. You can’t like your own content with this software.

Last edited:

I just liked your last few posts no issue, can you see them? And also obviously replied to this one.
Yes I see that you did. Maybe it's just an over reaction of posters taking time to respond to the post. Obviously the "quote" button is there in your own post but definitely not a narcissist

You can’t like your own posts? That’s normal. You can’t like your own content with this software.
Hi Chief

I've been meaning to ask for a while now... (Or maybe I did already, but I can't remember your response... :$ )

When I place someone on 'ignore', is it possible that any likes, dislikes and haha's they give me can also be made invisible just like their posts?
The ignore function works well to eliminate the annoying trolls from my radar and prevent aggravation & slanging matches.
But I also don't care to see their moronic LOL emoji under my posts.

Hi Chief

I've been meaning to ask for a while now... (Or maybe I did already, but I can't remember your response... :$ )

When I place someone on 'ignore', is it possible that any likes, dislikes and haha's they give me can also be made invisible just like their posts?
The ignore function works well to eliminate the annoying trolls from my radar and prevent aggravation & slanging matches.
But I also don't care to see their moronic LOL emoji under my posts.
That's a good suggestion. I will bring it up with the software makers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back