Rumour Like father, like son

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2004
Why do you care?
JB being well-known connoisseur of Colombia's finest

The son of former cricketer-turned sports commentator James Brayshaw is undergoing drug rehabilitation following an alleged out-of-control outburst at a New Year’s Eve party.

A drug-fuelled Henry Brayshaw, 21, was arrested at the Portsea home about 5am on January 1.

Police were called to the property — owned by Toorak-based RT Edgar real estate director Jeremy Fox — after he was allegedly refusing to leave.

He has been charged with unlawful assault, recklessly cause injury, criminal damage and drug possession.

Mr Fox’s family was hosting a NYE party when Mr Brayshaw allegedly showed up uninvited and started menacing young women at the party.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/l...e/news-story/54da2c0a34a711f3324cb497e7c13eaf

Lifes good for some isn't it. I wish I could own 10 houses in Portsea

Hilarious video.

Should have been refused entry just on his wardrobe sense alone.

Yeah, the whole thing is just wrong. He may have had magic mushies on him, but I reckon he's been on the bath salts/flakka type s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shared this story a few times.
Shared a lift at the old MMM studios in St Kilda East many years ago with JB & BT, before entering the lift and the subsequent trip up 2 floors all which prob took about 60 seconds I reckon JB said "f**k" around a dozen times.
BT appeared to have no idea what he was rambling on about and I think might have said okay or right once.
Just remember thinking what a dickhead so it appears the son hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Didn't have any real opinion of the father, other than being a run of the mill Ch9 commentator until I watched a North Melbourne press conference when he was President; perhaps 7 or 8 years ago.

Can't remember the occasion: hiring B Scott or a new CEO; who knows, but he greeted the guy with a handshake and then turned it so his hand was on top.

Any body language expert (not me) would tell you that Brayshaw was definitely letting the other guy know who's the boss. Was enough to turn me off him

Tall poppy syndrome alive and well on this forum. JB’s son stuffs up and we lay the boots into a 22 year old kid and the his old man to boot. Never change big footy, coz we are all so perfect and all....

JB has his flaws, like we all do, but I will always respect the way that he handled the pressure on the Roos to relocate. North supporters havent forgotten.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back