Win Prizes 'Like' this page, maybe win a free book from Slattery Media! ( NEW TITLES IN! )

Remove this Banner Ad

To enter the prize draw:

1. Scroll right down to the bottom of this page.
2. Click the Facebook Like button. You could also Tweet the page if you like.
3. Post your book preference in this thread. <- You can't win unless you do this, because I don't know who you are on BigFooty.

If you've liked this page on Facebook, you just need to post your book preference below and you're in the running.

Each day for the next week or two we'll give away a book to a random entrant! Everyone goes in the draw each day, so you just need to like and tell us your preference.

At the moment we have:

Grand Finals Volume 1 - 1897-1938 (Note, link was wrong before. Now fixed.) All gone.

The Search For Perfection

FEV Unauthorised

Plus I have a couple of copies of Specky Magee and the Best of Oz from Penguin, and one or two more titles to come from Slattery.

The new titles are in!

We still have a couple of the above, along with:

Grand Finals Volume II

c645e-grandf_finals_vol_2.jpg

and

Legends of the Australian Football Hall of Fame

47276-legendsofaustralianfoo.jpg

Another package arrived from Slattery today, containing some copies of:

Lou: My Wonderful Life

lou-my-wonderful-life-sml.jpg

(NB: You must like this page on Facebook, not click the BigFooty 'Like' button below, though you can do both.)

Grand Final Edition 1!

Was going to say the same as Pros, the page redirects to the home page of BF. Likely why its not working, shame, would have said Fev!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to win the Grand Finals Vol 1! Cheers ;)
I might have to make some more posts now that ive signed up!!!

Was going to say the same as Pros, the page redirects to the home page of BF. Likely why its not working, shame, would have said Fev!
Tuesday's winner! Send me your name, mailing address and Facbook link so I can see your 'like'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back