Autopsy Liked, Learned, Hated - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked - it's almost impossible to predict games. I would have though the power and doggies to cop a belting, dockers and hawks to get up
Learned - Ken's a s**t coach who took 13 rounds to work out he needs to select fit mobile players
Hated - Not much

Liked- Our Effort, 6 scoring shots extra means we're doing something right, it means we're also doing something wrong. Geelong losing.

Learned: St Kilda are rubbish, I don't like bye rounds. Charlie Cameron and Tom Papley are the best two small forwards in the game at the moment.

Hated: Walters and McGovern suspensions. Footage shows both are extremely hard done by. Walters extremely stupid but thought a fine in that case would be sufficient.

Liked: I'll take 11-2 with a healthy percentage, especially after most wrote Geelong off before the start of the season :thumbsu:

Learned: Best to leave a trip to the tropics until after the bye :think:

Hated: Another post-bye loss :oops:

Liked: Nothing.

Learned: The Cats are just as vulnerable as they were last year.

Hated: The whole week leading up to this round dominated by the shell shocked AFL boss Gillon Mclaughlin and the war waged upon fans of the game.

The mid season BYE rounds.

Geelong losing again after a BYE

Liked - Ports performance against the cats, Charlie Cameron ,
Hated - West Coasts inability to kick straight ( should have won by 60+), the MRP finding unreasonable ways to put players in front of the tribunal

Hated - that we structured up with three talls in the forwardline, two of which are immobile enough to severely restrict our ability to apply forward pressure against pacy teams the week that we’re up against the side in the competition that most relies on generating their drive from half back for their game plan to be effective.

Like, what?

Seeing players getting pinged for less since ablett got let off scott free twice in a row gets more perplexing as each week pass's.
2 suspensions (1 overturned) and 2 fines is scott free? Just let it go mate, no one cares anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back