Liked, Learnt and Hated, Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked: Majak back playing and the Lions playing great footy under Fagan, a guy who has given so much to footy for such a long period of time, I can't think of anyone else who I would prefer to find success (outside of the mfc of course)

Learnt: Geez Blues fans get salty

Hated: Gameday threads full of whinging and sooking about umpires

Agree. They need a COLA type arrangement and it will be good for footy when they are firing
It can't and won't happen but what they really need is a moratorium on the poaching of their best talent every year by clubs from the traditional footy states. Its a vicious circle in that the only obvious way for the northern states to retain players is by being in contention for a flag, but hard to get to that position while guys are leaving every year. Kudos to Brissie for somehow getting toward managing that transition. Interesting to see if they can sustain it.

Some excellent trading by the Lions to nab Adams,McCarthy and Lyons for a few bags of chips
Yeah adds a more mature edge for sure. 2 of the 3, McCarthy and Lyons are playing really decent footy, if Adams gets to anywhere near his best and stays fit they will be competitive with anyone I think, just lack that pure KPF but everything else is there. Genuine fast high pressure forwards, a good midfield, good ruckmen and a good back line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back