HAILEYBURY FIRST XVIII 2007

B: WHITE DOUGLAS HUTCHINS

HB: SMITH LYNCH LIMON

C: PERRI SCULLY PARKER

HF: MILLARD LILLIE (c) NICOLOPOULOS

F: PIGGIN JOHNSON TORMEY

FOLL: VICKERY, MARTIN, MCCORMACK (vc)

INT: GOODA, MEEHAN, SHAKALIS

yer very close 2 it actually except tormy as OP and is out 4 at least 6 weeks which is a huge blow and pretty sure piggin has a collarbone atm as well n may miss round 1

Possible GGS line-up:
B: Ireland O'Hare Stevens
HB: McPherson Sleigh Robertson
C: Swan O'Keefe Long
HF: Howarth Austin D.Andrew
FF: Merrin Macdonald Neville
Foll: Kent Wood Lloyd
Int: S.Andrews Kininmonth Middleton

HAILEYBURY FIRST XVIII 2007

B: WHITE DOUGLAS HUTCHINS

HB: SMITH LYNCH LIMON

C: PERRI SCULLY PARKER

HF: MILLARD LILLIE (c) NICOLOPOULOS

F: PIGGIN JOHNSON TORMEY

FOLL: VICKERY, MARTIN, MCCORMACK (vc)

INT: GOODA, MEEHAN, SHAKALIS

I'm pretty sure that blokes name is Johnston, you dont even know your own team mates names. ive heard a bit about him, he's got good dukes.

and i think Mccormack is actually mccormick. could be wrong on that one though. but im fairly sure.

nicolopoulos is a star and so is martin and lynch and if douglas gets in a punch he wont lose. doesnt matter if your full forward is 191 cm and 97 Kg SOUTHSWANS, cause hed be slow and dougy would belt the **** out of him

I'm pretty sure that blokes name is Johnston, you dont even know your own team mates names. ive heard a bit about him, he's got good dukes.

and i think Mccormack is actually mccormick. could be wrong on that one though. but im fairly sure.

nicolopoulos is a star and so is martin and lynch and if douglas gets in a punch he wont lose. doesnt matter if your full forward is 191 cm and 97 Kg SOUTHSWANS, cause hed be slow and dougy would belt the **** out of him

yes both those spelling corrections are right...and seriously douglas is a jet was stingrays tehre 4 a while state runner and would have 2 b 1 guy that know one in their right mind would start a fight with.... he will demolish anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh well done Bob_Squirell ur a pretty switched on bloke!/ girl! (hey, u could b a girl for all i know)

Look, i know for a fact that the APS have had meetings to discuss that the APS has a few weeds. St.Kevins topped that list, followed closely by Haileybury, i believe that something will take place next year. So enjoy your last year in the APS!
How's this going

Remove this Banner Ad

Back