Player Watch Lin Jong

Remove this Banner Ad

If Williams actually decides to leave us then I wouldn't mind if we traded him for Jong.

I must say the last three games he has played he has impressed me a fair bit and is a significant upgrade on Williams. More tackles, better kick, kicks goals and he isn't a d - head. His second efforts are also great and if he can bring that effort to us if he decides to then I am all for him joining us.

If Williams for Jong can get done I will be happy, I have just about had enough of Williams and his attitude.

If Williams actually decides to leave us then I wouldn't mind if we traded him for Jong.

I must say the last three games he has played he has impressed me a fair bit and is a significant upgrade on Williams. More tackles, better kick, kicks goals and he isn't a d - head. His second efforts are also great and if he can bring that effort to us if he decides to then I am all for him joining us.

If Williams for Jong can get done I will be happy, I have just about had enough of Williams and his attitude.

If we traded Williams, you'd think we would try and get someone back who can kick, not another butcher in Jong. We have miminal A grade kicks especially in our backline

If we traded Williams, you'd think we would try and get someone back who can kick, not another butcher in Jong. We have miminal A grade kicks especially in our backline
we can put varcoe back and use jong forward. not saying l want him, but looking at how he could be used

and sounds like 1 of our Top Targets:eek:
who really knows td, how many others have they talked to, been to the club. he mite be one of many they have been in contact
with does not mean jong is the main target

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who really knows td, how many others have they talked to, been to the club. he mite be one of many they have been in contact
with does not mean jong is the main target

Not Sure but Just going on Reports

Not Sure but Just going on Reports
Early days Dave, strap yourself in for us going after every player in the next couple of months, we're Collingwood after all.

Early days Dave, strap yourself in for us going after every player in the next couple of months, we're Collingwood after all.
yep we seem to get linked to every one, good and bad

He's not coming. Trust me, we have dropped our interest off considerably over the last few weeks.

I'm not even sure why we considered him in the first place.