Injury Lincoln McCarthy Groin Issue (Edit: Groin Issue Resolved)

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Ha ha. Hardly surprised at this development.

Just the usual injury update haha!

Cats Physio "We are managing them for a week they should be fine"
Cats Physio "Yeah it's a bit worse than we thought so we're just going to let him rest for a while and hopefully we see him back soon"
Some journalist on Twitter updates us before even the club does *Player X has undergone surgery for issue and won't be back until next season*
Chris Scott "Yeah it's really frustrating for Player X but this is about the long term with them we won't rush them at all"
*The End* :D

Lets mid-season trade for Devon Smith
Ablett Stanley Parfitt
Menzel Hawk McCarthy
forward line next year has us looking up a bit
Devon Smith would be a nice add too
Motlop and Cocky on the wings and tell them to run more ks than anyone in the league
Need to relax about injuries this site. Linc is going to be a beauty for us.

The problem is I think we miss him so much more than we realise. His forward line pressure is amazing and they were saying on 360 that we are the worst in the league for teams transitioning from d50 to goal. He and Gregson would make such a difference to that and unfortunately we wont see either of them for most if not all of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please delist just an average player probably a nice bloke but we need a lightning excitement machine that can run players down from behind and kick minimum 2 per week but create goals.

Ablett Stanley Parfitt
Menzel Hawk McCarthy
Motlop and Cocky on the wings and tell them to run more ks than anyone in the league

Not a lot of defensive pressure in that lot.

The problem is I think we miss him so much more than we realise. His forward line pressure is amazing and they were saying on 360 that we are the worst in the league for teams transitioning from d50 to goal. He and Gregson would make such a difference to that and unfortunately we wont see either of them for most if not all of the year.

Yep and last year we were the best.

I actually thought the worst in the league was from the last two weeks and not the entire season.

I had heard it was the old osteitis pubis what does surgery and recovery look like for that? Or has the club said something different?

We need to respect his medical privacy and we need to hoodwink opposition clubs..... Ahhhhh right? :rolleyes:

Ablett Stanley Parfitt
Menzel Hawk McCarthy
He's been at the club for six years, averages a goal a game and is terribly injury prone.
I'm not that confident on him turning out to be a beauty or even playing a lot of games at all.
Might have to prepare for life without him.

Gregson's four weeks away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back