The Law Lindt Cafe Siege - Inquest Findings

Why Abbott? Was he the Premier of NSW at the time?

*en turn it off mate

Who was running the country at the time ?

* me , innocents die and you chime in with NOT MUH tONY !!!!!
:rolleyes:

Did the Coroner hold Mo Manis responsible for anything, or is it a witchhunt to condemn everyone else because he doesn't want to look like he is blaming a Muslim.

I would like to see a Coroner's inquest where once, ONCE, he deems that all the authorities did everything they could do, and that they are not responsible for the outcome.

But that doesn't happen, because the media and public want scapegoats (anyone other than the actual person responsible), and want to blame police and politicians, and the Coroner gives the audience what they want.

Yeah without rehashing it all wasn't that largely based on the recommendation of the pyschologist who came out of the whole thing looking terrible from memory.

On another matter - on what legal grounds is the sniper suing the police for? Emotional trauma?

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
****en turn it off mate

**** me , innocents die and you chime in with NOT MUH tONY !!!!!

You've got a grub in your head, you're deranged. Bolt brings everything back to climate change, stolen generation, Pell is innocent and a couple of other staples. You bring it all down to Abbott, Howard and now Morrison. You're a certifiable A grade *******.

Who provided all the response to the incident? NSW coppers wasn't it? Were the AFP or SAS there front and centre kicking in the door and storming the cafe?

No!

It was a state matter handled for better or worse by the state's police.

You've got a grub in your head, you're deranged. Bolt brings everything back to climate change, stolen generation, Pell is innocent and a couple of other staples. You bring it all down to Abbott, Howard and now Morrison. You're a certifiable A grade *******.

Who provided all the response to the incident? NSW coppers wasn't it? Were the AFP or SAS there front and centre kicking in the door and storming the cafe?

No!

How many times have i mentioned howard in the past 13 years on here you ******* ?

So why was abbott putting out statements AT ALL comissioner Gordon ?

If it had NOTHING to do with him he should've shut the * up .

The SAS were ready and were told to stand down.

* me , do you just sit there and WAIT for me to post something you can sook about ?

Get a life old man

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
How many times have i mentioned howard in the past 13 years on here you ******* ?

So why was abbott putting out statements AT ALL comissioner Gordon ?

If it had NOTHING to do with him he should've shut the **** up .

The SAS were ready and were told to stand down.

**** me , do you just sit there and WAIT for me to post something you can sook about ?

Get a life old man

Who provided all the response?

I respond to many and varied people on BF, so you're not special in that sense, I think you are special in what you post though.

I used to work with a Freo supporter, he would rather West Coast lost a gf rather than Freo actually win one.

I reckon you're a bit like that, you get more joy out of someone other than your side losing than you do your side actually winning.

Complete misery guts without an original thought in your head.

Who provided all the response?

I respond to many and varied people on BF, so you're not special in that sense, I think you are special in what you post though.

I used to work with a Freo supporter, he would rather West Coast lost a gf rather than Freo actually win one.

I reckon you're a bit like that, you get more joy out of someone other than your side losing than you do your side actually winning.

Complete misery guts without an original thought in your head.
You're a strange unit herne , i'm done with you campaigner hey

I'll go on continuing to post s**t that infuriates you and the best part is i won't have to see you whine like a *en 3 year old anymore

I'll go on fighting to get justice done here for the families of the victims while you sook it up because i think tony abbotts a campaigner
You're gonna have to get you indignation boner on elsewhere now champ

*en weirdo

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
They are trained to take orders from their superiors. This is pathetic by the sniper.

Did you read the inquest findings? The commander of the operation was quoted as saying that the guy who was holding multiple captives at gunpoint could not be taken out because 'he had rights too'.

Hey mate haven't read a lot of this thread but are you ITK on this case?
Do you mean " on the inside " ??
If so , no.

Not many are from what i can tell.

Georgey Brandis is though and he got sent as far away as possible

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Do you mean " on the inside " ??
If so , no.

Not many are from what i can tell.

Georgey Brandis is though and he got sent as far away as possible
In the know - as in working on it or something. I guess by "fighting" you meant protesting or supporting the families? Still admirable mate

In the know - as in working on it or something. I guess by "fighting" you meant protesting or supporting the families? Still admirable mate
Only thing to do is put pressure on whoever's in power to hold a proper inquest.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I find that Mo Manis is 100% responsible for what happened in the Lindt Cafe that day.

If he had not walked into the cafe and held hostages, it wouldn't have started the chain of events which lead to what happened.

Everyone in that cafe would be alive today if allowed to go about their business, if he had not walked in.

Anything after that, how the police reacted, etc, wouldn't have mattered if Mo Manis hadn't done what he did first. End of story. Period.

There is ONE person at fault here, and that is the perpetrator.

Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
****en turn it off mate

No!

Gonna have to interject here, I'll start by saying I'm no fan of Abbott but to accuse him of the whole deal is a bit rich. These matters were handled (poorly I might add) by the state not the commonwealth. Even then as Herne points out it was the AFP or SAS appointed by the state.

I'll also add that it's also a bit vague that no one (unless I've missed it - since the thread was bumped) has mentioned the magistrate who allowed such a threat free on bail - which was viewed as controversial at the time. Surely he should be "inquested".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ail-after-murder-charges-20141223-12d251.html

Gonna have to interject here, I'll start by saying I'm no fan of Abbott but to accuse him of the whole deal is a bit rich. These matters were handled (poorly I might add) by the state not the commonwealth. Even then as Herne points out it was the AFP or SAS appointed by the state.

I'll also add that it's also a bit vague that no one (unless I've missed it - since the thread was bumped) has mentioned the magistrate who allowed such a threat free on bail - which was viewed as controversial at the time. Surely he should be "inquested".

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ail-after-murder-charges-20141223-12d251.html

I never said " This entire thing is abbotts fault " anywhere did i ?.......

What i HAVE stated numerous times that from top-to-bottom , the system failed WE THE PEOPLE on this one.
So yes i agree , magistrates , spooks , haul them all in.

Something for a Shorten 2nd term govt to think about

The monis issue should've been " ended " one way or another the moment he wrote letters to diggers widows.
1 mention of abbott and herne loses his s**t , almost like he was WAITING for me to say something he could amp up over.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
****en turn it off mate

I shook my head when I first read this post. However, I tried hard but I cannot ignore the fact that this post was pretty ordinary. It probably belongs in a conspiracy theory thread.

I shook my head when I first read this post. However, I tried hard but I cannot ignore the fact that this post was pretty ordinary. It probably belongs in a conspiracy theory thread.
give ray hadley a call mate , he's a big tones fan too , you guys can have an injustice-wank over it :thumbsu:

Under Tony Abbott, the terror alert was raised to the highest level it's ever been and that was before Monis. Laura Tingle also reported they had a terror announcement prepared each week through that period and also was the first to write an article accusing the government of launching a terror campaign for political points. Get scared, stick with Liberal and Tony Abbott will actually shirtfront Vladimir Putin.

That Brandis then ignored the Monis letter (was he actually taking the terror alerts seriously or were they bogus?) and when we got a for real terror event, snipers were told not to take the shot until they were clear. Not clear for a clean head shot as one might think, but someone had to check whether it was actually lawful to shoot him. As snipers are supposed to do.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Back