Ling

Remove this Banner Ad

To think some in the media backed him to walk straight into a head coaching role.

Unlistenable sycophantic hack as a commentator and I can only imagine what he might have done to a club if he'd been handed the keys.
all absolutely true but 5000000% better than derwayne.

An expert in the bleeding obvious.

If he has any insightful views on the game he certainly doesn't share them.

What, you mean you get nothing out of "I tell you fellas, I don't think West Coast want the Geelong defenders marking the ball when they go forward"?

Ch 7 boys club. For ex afl morons to retire to. Lulling the masses to sleep. Ling is a pathetic imbicile with Dangers cum on his face, and Selwoods on his arse cheeks, Baz wouldn't know how to call an afl player correctly if he was paid, my kids think hes creepy, Darcy is a fool.
Don't mind Richo, Bt ok, Bruce "special".

with the exception of basil (and even then it's not 100% basil and he's the worst broadcaster in the history of sports) ling is very clearly the most unlistenable in the 7 stable

which is extraordinary when you consider the absolute shitshow that is their commentary team but it is undeniable

Ling
ling%2Bcups%2Bbest.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Ling but West Coast are by far and away the worst offenders when it comes to ducking.
Laughably outdated and uninformed opinion, West coast were 13th in the comp last year for average high tackle frees per game, teams like Brisbane, Geelong, Hawthorn, North, Richmond, Sydney and the Bulldogs are all far worse. In the early 2010's you'd have been right but not anymore. I take it they don't air many eagles games in melbourne so you just go off what Dermie, Jon Ralph and co. peddle?

Commentary in general is s**t. I'm sick of hearing about structures, gaining possession to slow down the tempo, elevating (eg jumping), perceived pressure, and all the other bullshit they go on with.

What you expect? He was a tagger and contributed bugger all to game except nullifying one opposition player. If he played in an average team he would have disappeared peacefully from us all. At least he his as consistent in the commentary box as he was on the ground, one dimensional and annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back