Preview Lions 2019 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even though I have zero interest in AFLX I think it's a good idea to go with an Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander team, at least it will create some interest in this irrelevant event.

Even though I have zero interest in AFLX I think it's a good idea to go with an Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander team, at least it will create some interest in this irrelevant event.
The whole concept is just such a try hard contrived joke.

Letā€™s see how the whole concept is received when an elite player does an ACL running around in this Mickey Mouse BS.

Hi guys, so Mr Andrews u guys have has got to be one of the youngest key defender to reach such heights in awhile. I was wondering whether he played directly on opposition's best key forward last year, or did he take the second best? And did he have a man-on-man style or was he intercepting/spoiling other contests alot? thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, so Mr Andrews u guys have has got to be one of the youngest key defender to reach such heights in awhile. I was wondering whether he played directly on opposition's best key forward last year, or did he take the second best? And did he have a man-on-man style or was he intercepting/spoiling other contests alot? thanks
All of the above

To answer all of your questions: yes.

Usually on the best but does tend to zone off using his height,pace and athleticism to intercept in a similar style to Rance.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back