Preview Lions 2019 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting we were crap everywhere, so pulling out specific locations doesn't tell us much unless they're significantly different?

I believe that's call for a shouting down!

Or at least you can join me at tilting at the same windmills...
Fortunately I'm way too nice for anyone to shout me down.

Indeed, according to some recent training I did I'm actually too nice, and this makes it difficult for me to give even constructive criticism, so I've decided to try working on some of my issues through the mechanism of BF posting. Our players better watch out!

Does anyone know if the Springwood lions club sells club merch? Thinking of heading there this afternoon to buy a beanie for a Bundaberg trip this weekend and know nowhere in the coast will have one. Don't have time to get the the Gabba shop unfortunately.
They might... be worth giving them a call just to check - I remember they had glass cabinets at the front which had a bunch of different merch in it at one point but I can't imagine they would have a huge amount of stock if they do. Lions_Insider if you're about, could you please confirm?

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It was only a month ago that you were making a similar argument about the MCG. :tearsofjoy:

How many games have we won at the MCG since 2016? Not better than our overall average I assume.

How many games have we won at the MCG since 2016? Not better than our overall average I assume.
Not statistically different from our overall away average.

Chobo

Debutant
Sep 6, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Could be a tough month if Zorko and Cameron are injured

We now need a big scalp.

rockypls

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Apologies if it’s been mentioned elsewhere.

Kane Cornes gives Rayner a bit of a whack (along the Dylan12 lines) on the AFL website.

Got to say, I pretty agree with both Cornes and Dylan12.

Love Rayner and I think he’ll be a jet in a year or two but he was awful yesterday and deserves to be dropped. Such a lazy game, everything he touched in the second term resulted in a turnover

rockypls

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think it’s time we looked at an actual tagger, using Lyons as the “stopper” really hurts our ability to win the ball in the middle.
But I’m not sure if we have anyone who is able in the reserves? Maybe we should trail Robbo or Lester in that role and if they don’t work out look to the draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back