Preview Lions 2019 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way this season is going we'll probably lose to GC and thrash Richmond

We are on a consistent, ruthless mode. Looks like a Grand final team in my eyes, multiple avenues to goal, multiple game styles depending on what the situation demands. I believe.

David King is a flog of the highest order.
Is that because he tipped Geelong to beat us on AFL360?

I think he put us in sixth on his projected ladder to make his point about the fixture. He's generally very positive about us.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
For those of us who can't get to the Gabba, this is the team announcement video from the weekend that they put on the big screens before each game. My favourite is Daniel 'wink-grin' McStay. Who's yours?

By the way media team - outstanding job with these. Even better than last year's.

Spoke to my mate who is a doggies fan that come up few weeks ago. Said this was his highlight of the night. loved it

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
For those of us who can't get to the Gabba, this is the team announcement video from the weekend that they put on the big screens before each game. My favourite is Daniel 'wink-grin' McStay. Who's yours?

By the way media team - outstanding job with these. Even better than last year's.

How recently were these filmed? Cam looks super thin with shorter hair. I assume pre season

CoZi36

Premiership Player
Jan 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Roar, Bolton Wanderers

Awww thanks for uploading this, just played it - seemed like I was at the game and I'm here at home <3

Oct 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars

Love Charlie’s little dance step. That man has some awesome moves on and off the footy field!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Love Charlie’s little dance step. That man has some awesome moves on and off the footy field!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He even has a little shimmy during his set shot routine at the moment.
It’s very funny😂
Kinda psyching himself up!

Mar 5, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Nuggets, Crows

Looks awesome

Can't wait for next year 20 minutes from the Gabba instead of 6 hours away out at St George. 11 game membership for me next year not a country one.

Mar 5, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Nuggets, Crows
Welcome aboard!

Thanks it will be good to be back.... Mum and Dad signed me up as a Bears member the day I was born hahahaha all ways been a member just couldn't justify spending the money on an 11 game membership. Found an old school bear from 1997 Mum and Dad bought me he's a little sick but will post a video later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back