Lions and sponsors and cows, oh my!

Remove this Banner Ad

images

Any major sponsorship if obviously great. I don't personally care how the logo looks. I just think our players will be easy targets for sledging on the field, stuff about mummy, teats and milk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more than a little worried about how this ties back to Swanns ultimate goal of having a live lion at the game. If he is playing the long game well played Mr Swann...well played!

Seriously though congratulations to the club for getting a major sponsor hopefully both the brand and club can grow together and that is what sponsorship partnerships are meant to be about.

Folks it's all about the $$$$$$$$$ not the logo ! We need all the quid we cab muster to get us strong again

I welcome them and there moo cows !

Hmmmmm our next sponsor could be an international calamari manufacturer. ....then we'd be getting plenty of $quid$

I'm more than a little worried about how this ties back to Swanns ultimate goal of having a live lion at the game. If he is playing the long game well played Mr Swann...well played!

Seriously though congratulations to the club for getting a major sponsor hopefully both the brand and club can grow together and that is what sponsorship partnerships are meant to be about.
178328_555f_1024x2000.jpg

You'd certainly want to make sure you've properly warmed your hands before milking that thing, the last thing she needs is any unexpected surprise!
(Yes, I said she. If you're trying to milk a he you're doing it wrong)

I think you'll find thats a male head so it SHOULD be a male body...Or it could be a combo, which is just dangerous science!
giphy.gif

I think you'll find thats a male head so it SHOULD be a male body...Or it could be a combo, which is just dangerous science!
giphy.gif
That's what I found confusing in the first place.
Certainly gives cause for extra caution... So for any lions supporters out there: when milking a cow with a male lions head be double certain to check it has four teats and not one!

That's what I found confusing in the first place.
Certainly gives cause for extra caution... So for any lions supporters out there: when milking a cow with a male lions head be double certain to check it has four teats and not one!
Given this is an abomination I wouldn't think 4 teats means they are necessarily teats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back