Universal Love Lions B&F (Live streamed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocky was in top form until his injury. He might still poll well playing a team role in the 2nd half of the season though. Zorko not far behind, will continue to poll well.

Loving seeing Mayes polling so well. You just know he has een playing his role in the back half well, and he has been in career best form.

Who expected Rocky to be this high at this point in the voting? I would've thought his last portion of the year was stronger than the first two thirds. Gotta be a strong chance for his 2nd b and f.
His start to the year was something remarkable. Injury disturbed his second half of the year.

Who expected Rocky to be this high at this point in the voting? I would've thought his last portion of the year was stronger than the first two thirds. Gotta be a strong chance for his 2nd b and f.

In our voting Rocky was equal top in round 4, and then led overall until round 11, since which time it's been all about the Daynes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Berry and Clugga are mates with Paddy Dow by the sound of it.
Only got on late so I missed this.

Plus I've got about a 30 second lag between audio and pictures.

Anyway, on todays Road to the Draft at the rising star award, Cal Twomey interviewed Witherden and he mentioned Paddy Dow when Twomey asked him about this years draft, and said Dow's from a rival Geelong school but is a good country kid and the club needs more.

Thought Rich deserved more votes than that. Mayes a surprise but t finish 2nd in the BnF is a great result. Can't say he put a foot wrong.

That's not the final scoreboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back