Lions face decade of pain: Terry Wallace

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on now. Hes only been half right so far. Get back to me in 6 years.

(Please god please dont let the bad people bump this post after 6 years of helll.

Well after 6 more years of hell if you are still posting here your skin will be so thick you won't care!

Apex61

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Roar
BUMP

I take it all back Terry. If anything, you were a little conservative.

Hey Mods, can we rename this the "DECADE OF PAIN - WE ARE SORRY TERRY WALLACE YOU WERE RIGHT THREAD?"

Why go for a one decade lets go for the three peat and triple it.

CarloLion

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I come to bigfooty for escapism, not to be reminded that Terry 'The list manager' Wallace was blisteringly accurate....

My god this day sucks

CarloLion

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Come on now. Hes only been half right so far. Get back to me in 6 years.

(Please god please dont let the bad people bump this post after 6 years of helll.

Won't happen. Reason: If this continues for another 6 years there wont be a Brisbane Lions section on bigfooty because there wont be a club left!

braddsey

Club Legend
May 11, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We are probably already up to 10 years, 2005 to 2015, can we merge with someone?
How about a merger with Fitzroy Football Club? They have the same colours, the same mascot, a very similar song and good connections with grass roots supporters (something dearly lacking in Brisbane over the past 10 years). Obviously being in a better financial position, Fitzroy would have to be the stronger party in the merger, and with the bucket loads of cash the AFL throws at new clubs it couldn't fail! I'd be at the head of the membership line as soon as it was announced!

Give us 10 first round draft picks plus access to the best under 17's for the next couple of years and we'll be all set for a premiership by 2020. We wouldn't even need a retention allowance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump. Terry deserves credit for this call in 2011
If he had of gove with 7 years bad luck I'd give him credit. Off by 3 years so no tanning bed for Wallet.

People can rib Terry Wallace about football, but I would take him before Lloyd any day. Wallace was on SEN last night talking about the pain of delisting a player from the coaches perspective and he came across as a really thoughtful and caring guy. Lloyd is just in empty head who is addicted to the hollow big statement. Wallace can make some of those too, but he and Lloyd are not in the same class.

The good news is that he tipped Richmond this week, which means we are sure things.
He also said if Lions happen to win Tiges will just go up the other side of the draw and win it from there due to G factor so he’s covered all angles it seems

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
People can rib Terry Wallace about football, but I would take him before Lloyd any day. Wallace was on SEN last night talking about the pain of delisting a player from the coaches perspective and he came across as a really thoughtful and caring guy. Lloyd is just in empty head who is addicted to the hollow big statement. Wallace can make some of those too, but he and Lloyd are not in the same class.
I do not rate the man at all - he is the ultimate fair weather sailor. Put it this way if we are going to war I wouldn't want him in my trench.

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
He sure did * Richmond up pretty good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back