Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we know which way its meant to be taken;);)
jonEj.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez someone has massive tickets on themselves, 90% of posts revolve around, knowing this person, getting that drunk etc bit tiring for everyone
Hahah don't worry mate I'm leaving tomorrow over seas to live won't even have a way to follow the footy!! I'll be out of your hair for at least 2 years

was tongue in cheek

congrats on the move though enjoy your time, eff footy, living the dream
Haha cheers mate! I don't mind I know the lot of you are probably sick of me already (tend to say a lot of innapropriate s**t e.g. What I've already said in this thread) but hey it's been fun some of you have given me a laugh over the year. I'll miss you 3KZ is Football. Otherwise enjoy the ups and downs guys & girls. And hopefuly when I come back we will actually be good. Go lions!

Haha cheers mate! I don't mind I know the lot of you are probably sick of me already (tend to say a lot of innapropriate s**t e.g. What I've already said in this thread) but hey it's been fun some of you have given me a laugh over the year. I'll miss you 3KZ is Football. Otherwise enjoy the ups and downs guys & girls. And hopefuly when I come back we will actually be good. Go lions!
By the time you're back we'll be going for our third flag in a row

Stay in touch. They have the Internet overseas I think. You have been an ACE poster. Come back soon.

Countries Billy Puller should DEFINITELY not live in.

Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia.

Country Billy Puller would feel right at home in.

Holland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back