Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

OK some crucial Instagram updates here, Archie Smith has a new dog, Mitch Robinson's mate opened a gym and his son needs a haircut, Beamsy's wife took their daughter for a walk, it is Lambert's birthday today, Squizzy Taylor caught up with his family and Josh Walker is on holidays in the USA (visited Venice Beach today) :p

OK some crucial Instagram updates here, Archie Smith has a new dog, Mitch Robinson's mate opened a gym and his son needs a haircut, Beamsy's wife took their daughter for a walk, it is Lambert's birthday today, Squizzy Taylor caught up with his family and Josh Walker is on holidays in the USA (visited Venice Beach today) with Ryan Bastinac :p

Fixed it for you :)

14566503_311803899188294_2566101040755638272_n.jpg

Josh Walker with Mr Instagram

14596762_350230565317819_3798622763397152768_n.jpg

Beams boys, Dan Rich and Bundy at a wedding

14596800_879547658812659_406781270341713920_n.jpg

Sammy Mayes swimming with the sharks

14566814_2119583458267777_6699119568293462016_n.jpg

Jesse O'Brien, Pearce and Bourke at a wedding

Maybe he's off to acclimate for the pre-season, you know drop a bit of weight. Don't think he has enough time though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would I be right in thinking that is Rockliff next to Beams and Zac O'Brien in the middle without his top on?
Who is in front of him, Rocky has his arm over his shoulder? Paul Puopolo....or is it Karnezis?

Is Gus there ....??

Yes I think he is on the front right wearing the "B" hat and if I'm not mistaken the bloke some think is Mr Ed is a mate of Rockies who I also think sponsors him. Goes by the Insta name of KingRabbit75. But again I could be wrong. Plus that bloke with the beard at the back near Rocky could be Jordan Bourke or Jordan Lisle.

Yes I think he is on the front right wearing the "B" hat and if I'm not mistaken the bloke some think is Mr Ed is a mate of Rockies who I also think sponsors him. Goes by the Insta name of KingRabbit75. But again I could be wrong. Plus that bloke with the beard at the back near Rocky could be Jordan Bourke or Jordan Lisle.

Yeah you're right Flossie. Mr Ed is Chris "Rabbit" Ryan - President of the Yeronga footy club. He was also on the finale of The Recruit since Matt Eagles had played at Yeronga and they scored something like $20,000 for him winning.

• jedadcock4413 years living a dream... I've been fortunate enough to play for 2 very special clubs and met some amazing people along the way. Thanks for all your love and support, bring on the next adventure #retirement

Good to see his next adventure is back at the Lions! A fair few of his ex-Lions teammates and coaches posted messages of support on all of his Instagram photos relating to his retirement/VFL premiership win so it is safe to say he was fairly popular around the club which should only be good thing in terms of helping to create a good culture/happy working environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back