Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon-Cowell-side-eyes.gif

Kilcoy over the city any day my friend. Id give my left nut to move somewhere in the sticks. Pity my missus doesnt want my left nut now.

Kilcoy isn't ideal unless you love dust according to my wife's uncle and his farm out there.

My partner has been teaching in Yarraman for the past two years so I've visited many of the country towns up till Kingaroy. The best I've seen are hands down Esk and Woodford.
Woodford is still close enough. Beautiful place. Rivals samford.

I think i have actually heard that he is from Camperdown. Which is about 70ks from Warnambooll. is that right?
If so that is perfect.

His dairy farm is I Allansford, which is 5 minutes from Warrnambool. Population probably couple of hundred people.

Yes Camperdown is about 70 km from Allansford and Warrnambool. Camperdown dairy opened a about a decade ago. They operate out of the old bonlac factory which closed 20-30 years ago. Camperdown has pop'n of around 2000.

Mccluggage played footy at South w'bool. Then went to boarding school at Clarendon college in Ballarat and played with Ballarat rebels.

Cedric cox moved from wa to play Camperdown seniors, before going to the rebels. Camperdown called Gerald Fitzgerald, the rebels coach,and told him they had a player in cox. Gerald used to coach Camperdown. Ken Hinkley also used to coach Camperdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it Taylor at 6?
Looks like it.

Gee, it would be nice to see Squizzy and Mayes a bit more progressed with their running.

Probably shouldn't judge based on a still shot with no context around it.

Woodford is still close enough. Beautiful place. Rivals samford.
Woodford is okay I reckon; Samford is magical.
i love canungra myself, and cafe metz on the main street has the best burger chips and milkshake you could have, just sit out on the veranda and watch the world float by.

i love canungra myself, and cafe metz on the main street has the best burger chips and milkshake you could have, just sit out on the veranda and watch the world float by.
Great camping just out of town but still close enough for a coffee and hot breakfast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back