Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

His dairy farm is I Allansford, which is 5 minutes from Warrnambool. Population probably couple of hundred people.

Yes Camperdown is about 70 km from Allansford and Warrnambool. Camperdown dairy opened a about a decade ago. They operate out of the old bonlac factory which closed 20-30 years ago. Camperdown has pop'n of around 2000.

Mccluggage played footy at South w'bool. Then went to boarding school at Clarendon college in Ballarat and played with Ballarat rebels.

Cedric cox moved from wa to play Camperdown seniors, before going to the rebels. Camperdown called Gerald Fitzgerald, the rebels coach,and told him they had a player in cox. Gerald used to coach Camperdown. Ken Hinkley also used to coach Camperdown.

Also..

Camperdown and south Warrnambool are both in the Hampden league.

Jonathan brown played for south Warrnambool. JB is coaching Hampden league in inter league this year.

Leon Cameron also played at south Warrnambool as did Wayne schwass.

Lewis Taylor played for terang. This is also in the Hampden league. Lewis went to school at mercy college in Camperdown. Lewis is from Mortlake. Mortlake and terang merged a number of years ago to form terang/Mortlake.

Mccluggage is also a very good cricketer. He played with Allansford in the Warrnambool and district comp. his dad and uncle were very good cricketers. His dad won the competition player of the year once. Hugh made 99 in first grade when just 15. He made a century that year playing for a rep team the western waves.

Make sure to have a look at snapchat fellas. plenty of video of the draftees at the airport and being welcomed into the locker rooms.
i am not on facebook, i can get tweets and instagram on the google machine, can i get snapchat via that method as well?

i am not on facebook, i can get tweets and instagram on the google machine, can i get snapchat via that method as well?

If by google machine you mean a computer then no, mobile only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also..

Camperdown and south Warrnambool are both in the Hampden league.

Jonathan brown played for south Warrnambool. JB is coaching Hampden league in inter league this year.

Leon Cameron also played at south Warrnambool as did Wayne schwass.

Lewis Taylor played for terang. This is also in the Hampden league. Lewis went to school at mercy college in Camperdown. Lewis is from Mortlake. Mortlake and terang merged a number of years ago to form terang/Mortlake.

Mccluggage is also a very good cricketer. He played with Allansford in the Warrnambool and district comp. his dad and uncle were very good cricketers. His dad won the competition player of the year once. Hugh made 99 in first grade when just 15. He made a century that year playing for a rep team the western waves.
If I recall correctly, Leon Harris was recruited from Mortlake.

If I recall correctly, Leon Harris was recruited from Mortlake.
That's right.
He played at Kolora in the mount noorat football league, then Mortlake in the Hampden league. His brother Bernie also played at Mortlake and returned to coach terang after he finished in the afl.
Former Brisbane coach John Northey also played at Mortlake.

a972e37d49884ace9e2db168ddf8af03

Remove this Banner Ad

Back