Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

Foot injuries can be notoriously difficult to get over, see Jack Trengove, worrying to see Jarrod still in a moon boot around 3 months after his last game, you would think fitness is going to be an issue for him during the 2018 season.
He looks bloody fit though doesnt he.

Foot injuries can be notoriously difficult to get over, see Jack Trengove, worrying to see Jarrod still in a moon boot around 3 months after his last game, you would think fitness is going to be an issue for him during the 2018 season.
Depends what type of foot injury. Trengove had a fracture in his navicular bone which is really bad as it is difficult to get blood there.

Depends what type of foot injury. Trengove had a fracture in his navicular bone which is really bad as it is difficult to get blood there.
If it's a navicular bone fracture, we should just shut Berry down for 12 months and allow the fracture to heal properly. Short team pain for long term gain.

If it's a navicular bone fracture, we should just shut Berry down for 12 months and allow the fracture to heal properly. Short team pain for long term gain.
We don't know it is navicular. Plenty of other bones in the feet and tarsals. Could be strains, bruised heals, anything. Until we know from the club what type of injury it is, no point thinking it is the worst.

We don't know it is navicular. Plenty of other bones in the feet and tarsals. Could be strains, bruised heals, anything. Until we know from the club what type of injury it is, no point thinking it is the worst.

But this is big footy ..... what would we post about it we skipped random thoughts?

Lucky I started my sentence with the word If. If it is, well... . If it isn't, hooray.

Lucky I started my sentence with the word If. If it is, well... . If it isn't, hooray.
You need to work on the way you position your thoughts, and the way in which you decide if your thought is worth posting or not.

You need to work on the way you position your thoughts, and the way in which you decide if your thought is worth posting or not.
Seriously. It was just a neutral comment. A comment on a navicular bone. And I wasn't the person to introduce the navicular bone in to the discussion. It's an injury I have a little knowledge about.

If I step out of line, by all means tap on the shoulder and reign me in. But there was nothing to this discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty proud of the young lad! Just made the largest purchase in his life to date. Lovely new home for him and Tineka.
Hey Robbo, did a possible shift of training base enter the decision making process for this purchase? With a likely move not that far away (time wise) and many of us assuming distance/location being as issue for players, it would be interesting to hear if Nick weighed this up, and how much it influenced their decision. And if they purchased nearby the traditional area of Morningside/Bulimba near other players, has he considered whether they would move or happily commute from that area? I don't want his address, but it would be interesting to know if they bought somewhere more central or west than most of the established guys, in anticipation of the new training base.

The Lester-Zorko match has been on the cards for quite a while. I understand the two guys have effectively considered themselves brothers-in-law for a few years.

By the reports I have heard, Ryan has really kicked a goal there. Nice bloke who has found a lovely girl.

Explains why he keeps getting games.

(Runs and tips table on its side to hide behind, huddled in a ball)

Hey Robbo, did a possible shift of training base enter the decision making process for this purchase? With a likely move not that far away (time wise) and many of us assuming distance/location being as issue for players, it would be interesting to hear if Nick weighed this up, and how much it influenced their decision. And if they purchased nearby the traditional area of Morningside/Bulimba near other players, has he considered whether they would move or happily commute from that area? I don't want his address, but it would be interesting to know if they bought somewhere more central or west than most of the established guys, in anticipation of the new training base.
I think I saw somewhere recently that McStay also just purchased his home, don't know where or if the same reasoning applies to his decesion?

Dr. Google?
Don't knock Dr Google
I obtained mine via Dr Google and has served me quite well for the past twenty odd years. Had to change my name by deed poll but that's a small price to pay for avoiding 10 years of study and research.

Roy-David-Williams-diploma.jpg

Don't knock Dr Google
I obtained mine via Dr Google and has served me quite well for the past twenty odd years. Had to change my name by deed poll but that's a small price to pay for avoiding 10 years of study and research.

Roy-David-Williams-diploma.jpg

I refer to Dr Sonny for most of my medical needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back