Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I thought that was a keming issue initially.

My new word for the day

Liked this example
3Jfef6W2__605.png

Its just a prop he uses to bait people.... 'Whats with the pillow, a bit soft are we?' is the very last sentence uttered by a rapidly growing number of people.

Ely : "Not for me, it's for you. hope you like the color". #nosmile

**** Knocks them over and puts the pillow under their head. #gentletouch ****

StevoJenkins

The Weekend Worker
Sep 4, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
AFL
The Dayne’s (Zorko and Beams) no longer following each other on instagram! It’s going to be very interesting to see what goes on between these two when we first meet the pies next year!!

It’ll be interesting how the team reacts in general. Was mentioned a while ago that a lot of the senior players pushed to get him out so the shite saga could end. Will be a game to look forward to providing we gain some wins and momentum coming up to it.

I don't see too much happening of it. It all happens to a script now. There will be questions from the media to Zorks and maybe if anyone dares, to Fagan about playing against Beams, or to Beams about playing against his old side in the week leading up to it, both sides will say they have had a few sms's during the week and have stirred the pot a little but are going to focus on the footy and let the game do the talking.

There will then be a bit of argie barge before the first bounce, knowing Collingwood it'll probably turn into a bit more of a scuffle and a pack jumper pulling contest as his new/old teammates 'protect' him. They seem to do that particular bit of team camaraderie really well, does Collingwood. The game will start and that'll be that.

Then Mitch or N.Robbo will clean him up in the second or third quarter during play, Selwood style. Maybe even Hodge if he finds his way forward. Or Ely. Man we have choices now.

I don't see too much happening of it. It all happens to a script now. There will be questions from the media to Zorks and maybe if anyone dares, to Fagan about playing against Beams, or to Beams about playing against his old side in the week leading up to it, both sides will say they have had a few sms's during the week and have stirred the pot a little but are going to focus on the footy and let the game do the talking.

There will then be a bit of argie barge before the first bounce, knowing Collingwood it'll probably turn into a bit more of a scuffle and a pack jumper pulling contest as his new/old teammates 'protect' him. They seem to do that particular bit of team camaraderie really well, does Collingwood. The game will start and that'll be that.

Then Mitch or N.Robbo will clean him up in the second or third quarter during play, Selwood style. Maybe even Hodge if he finds his way forward. Or Ely. Man we have choices now.

Was this a dream or premonition?

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Talking about dreams, I had the weirdest one the other night (I rarely dream) and defy anyone to work out it's meaning!

**Was driving through a small country town that I pass on my way up home (but never stop at in real life) called in to visit a friend (who isn't, doesn't live there and haven't seen for years. Is the mother of a former workmate I chatted to occassionally here in Melb) while at her house my car was stolen and Zorks offered to drive me around to find it. **:huh:

End of dream, go figure but it was so clear. What a jumbled mess my brain must be!:p

..carry on;)

p.s I don't think Beams will play in that match, he'll be injured or sick.

Sep 24, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Talking about dreams, I had the weirdest one the other night (I rarely dream) and defy anyone to work out it's meaning!

**Was driving through a small country town that I pass on my way up home (but never stop at in real life) called in to visit a friend (who isn't, doesn't live there and haven't seen for years. Is the mother of a former workmate I chatted to occassionally here in Melb) while at her house my car was stolen and Zorks offered to drive me around to find it. **:huh:

End of dream, go figure but it was so clear. What a jumbled mess my brain must be!:p

..carry on;)

p.s I don't think Beams will play in that match, he'll be injured or sick.

Dreams don't mean anything. The other day I dreamt the the AFL announce that Richmond and Melbourne were never to play against each other again.

Back