Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

By your own admission, you're on drugs. You are confused, far from correct in your understanding & behaving inappropriately. As a Moderator, you ought be posting within the guidelines.

Check the Mod Rules for posting :
Please read and understand the guidelines below for posting on the Brisbane Lions Board. If unclear on anything please ask.

To All Posters

Please refrain from calling people idiots etc, if you disagree with what a poster has said debate the points raised with counter discussion points of your own do not debate the poster. If you make a comment, especially a controversial one, be prepared to back it up - try to avoid "hit and run" posts

My reports of your post have been ignored. Do Mods have different posting guidelines?

That's a wee bit of a reach. That guideline specifically addresses other posters on BigFooty. Doesn't relate at all to insta/FB/twitter users.

By your own admission, you're on drugs. You are confused, far from correct in your understanding & behaving inappropriately. As a Moderator, you ought be posting within the guidelines.

Check the Mod Rules for posting :
Please read and understand the guidelines below for posting on the Brisbane Lions Board. If unclear on anything please ask.

To All Posters

Please refrain from calling people idiots etc, if you disagree with what a poster has said debate the points raised with counter discussion points of your own do not debate the poster. If you make a comment, especially a controversial one, be prepared to back it up - try to avoid "hit and run" posts

My reports of your post have been ignored. Do Mods have different posting guidelines?

Just so we're clear, you're upset because a poster on this site labelled someone on instagram a "numpty"? Is that correct? Because how I read your post was that you pasted a comment made by someone on one of Bastinac's instagram posts, which is how TBD seemed to read it as well. As for commenting on moderation, as it has been explained to you in the past, if you have issues then you are to take it up with moderators in private or if still unsatisfied with site admin. You are continually making these comments in the open which are in violation of site rules. I would suggest you cease this immediately unless you wish to be sanctioned for doing so.

That's a wee bit of a reach. That guideline specifically addresses other posters on BigFooty. Doesn't relate at all to insta/FB/twitter users.

There was no insta/twitter/FB quote ........ just my opinion stated on this forum in relation to the photo which appeared on the RB4_ account. It was this he made his comments about. The drug affected (by his own admission) Brown Dog & all other Mods need to be held accountable to the same standards as all posters. I think we ought all agree on that.

There was no insta/twitter/FB quote ........ just my opinion stated on this forum in relation to the photo which appeared on the RB4_ account. It was this he made his comments about. The drug affected (by his own admission) Brown Dog & all other Mods need to be held accountable to the same standards as all posters. I think we ought all agree on that.

Well clearly it hasn't read that way to numerous people. If you're posting in a thread about instagram postings then I'd suggest being a bit clearer, or commenting on it in another thread. the use of things like hashtags certainly made it appear a quote from an instagram post.

I think we can move on from what has clearly been a misunderstanding on numerous fronts here.

However my comments about criticism of moderation stand. Continue to make posts on it and you'll be receiving a holiday.

Wow, just caught up.

For the sake of clarity, Fatcat and Belgo’s interpretation of my post was 100 percent correct.

What a lot of silliness.

Seems a few others confused it for an Instagram post too. Maybe they have been into my OxyContin.

Wow, just caught up.

For the sake of clarity, Fatcat and Belgo’s interpretation of my post was 100 percent correct.

What a lot of silliness.

Seems a few others confused it for an Instagram post too. Maybe they have been into my OxyContin.
Can’t take that crap, makes me dream the most weird dreams (when I’m awake) :huh::think:

Wow, just caught up.

What a lot of silliness.

You shoosh now you druggie bully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back