Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You need to know your limitations. As long as Mitch doesn't try to jump Springfield Gorge I have no problem with it

1574244317430.png

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Voss once nearly cut his finger right off hitching a trailer to his car. I think that players will invariably succumb to those every day freak injuries that banning something as innocuous as skateboarding will cause more drama and angst than it saves.
IIRC, he also cut his foot on bathroom tiles, or twinged his back bathing his kid. Clumsy *, should have been banned from all sorts.

Neat little Instagram the boys are all sharing pictures from:

Couple of...Swipe Rights in here. Is right the right way to swipe? I dont even know, Im well beyond that stuff.

Not sure if the link will work or if these will embed:

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Neat little Instagram the boys are all sharing pictures from:

Couple of...Swipe Rights in here. Is right the right way to swipe? I dont even know, Im well beyond that stuff.

Not sure if the link will work or if these will embed:

I can recognise Zorko, Hippwood, Andrews, Rayner, Bailey, Neale, struggling with the rest...... there is a couple of good looking gender neutrals there. :heart: :think:

I can recognise Zorko, Hippwood, Andrews, Rayner, Bailey, Neale, struggling with the rest...... there is a couple of good looking gender neutrals there. :heart: :think:

Neale gave me some proper Emma Stone vibes...

Back