M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I was kinda thinking Cox was pretty cute.
Wow, did I just say that out aloud?
Worse, you have now written it down, it will be on tap for all eternity.......BTW I thought the person on the same row as Matho and Lester was quite hot(for the life of me I can't figure out who it is, can you help?).

On the other hand Mitch Robbo, Matty Eagles, Zorks, Gardiner, Witho and the Berry brothers are not too pleasing on the eye.

Worse, you have now written it down, it will be on tap for all eternity.......BTW I thought the person on the same row as Matho and Lester was quite hot(for the life of me I can't figure out who it is, can you help?).

On the other hand Mitch Robbo, Matty Eagles, Zorks, Gardiner, Witho and the Berry brothers are not too pleasing on the eye.
Toby Wooller.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Which ones were the Berry bros?o_O I didn't recognise them at all in that lot.

Which ones were the Berry bros?o_O I didn't recognise them at all in that lot.
JBerry.PNG

Tom Berry.PNG

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
The hairstyles the software uses doesn't exactly enhance what the end results could be.

I mean there aren't many girls in the early to mid 20's getting around with such hairstyles so it makes the pictures a lot uglier than probably what they could be.

Jan 13, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The hairstyles the software uses doesn't exactly enhance what the end results could be.

I mean there aren't many girls in the early to mid 20's getting around with such hairstyles so it makes the pictures a lot uglier than probably what they could be.
So are you suggesting some of them need a makeover after their makeover?

X AE A12

universalmagnetic
Jun 13, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Neale looks like he's seen someone getting dragged out backpackers rip and gone yeah nah, theyll be fine

With the discussion lately about Club related media.
For anyone not on Instagram and who wants to keep up with the clubs posts I will try and post them on here as they come up.

Thanks mate ;)

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Fages looking fit - has looked after himself during the off-season!
Yes he is completely over his hammy issues sustained a few years ago.
Put it down to our excellent medical and conditioning staff.
Can't see him missing a game again this year
He is the type of guy all teams need to get that elusive premiership
Hopefully 2021 is his year

Back