Lions round 11 play of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Few to choose from tonight.

Liked Rayners Jackie Chan goal but I'm giving it to Mitch for his speckie down back in the last few minutes

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
the fly kick. not just because of that, but the crazy run up to it too. Learnt from Taylor's mistake!

(also i think it was the absolute best decision, he had a lot of momentum and prob only... Zorko? could get it to his boot fast enough)

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
The soccer kick off the ground by Robinson which Smith marked, handalled to Hipwood who kicked to Cameron and then goaled in the pocket.

Mavlions1961

Club Legend
Jan 31, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks
While Rayners Jackie chan goal was good. For me it was the next goal. Zorko from the centre clearance was exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What happened for those of us who weren't at the ground

there was a large contingent of Marist Bros i think? They were situated together and were vocal through the game. For some reason at 3qtr time they were on the ground doing some sort of school chant with a bullhorn and a dude on a drum for some reason?

a bit odd..

there was a large contingent of Marist Bros i think? They were situated together and were vocal through the game. For some reason at 3qtr time they were on the ground doing some sort of school chant with a bullhorn and a dude on a drum for some reason?

a bit odd..
Supporting Charlie in Indigenous Round.

Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Clearly Rayner's goal imo. Sitting up the other end of the ground I though he had taken a massive unnecessary risk just to look good (I must have been channelling Dylan12 ;)) but watching on the replay it was very very smart as I don't think he would have been able to take the ball in the air and get it to boot. At the very least he would have had to Daniel Wells it.

Runner up is Zorks goal moments later - loved the fact that Sicily and Stratton were so busy holding their opponents that they didn't get a touch on the ball.

The several soccers off the ground leading up to Rayner's fly kick. That melted my brain - in a game where seemingly so much was going against us it signified we were in control.

Zorko's follow up was just beautiful arsey luck at its finest. But my god didn't that 2 minutes of play lift the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
While Rayners Jackie chan goal was good. For me it was the next goal. Zorko from the centre clearance was exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll vote for this.

That was basically the match sealer. The irony of Stratten being totally preoccupied with scragging/holding Charlie is fruit for the sideboard.

Back