Lions round 14 play of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

Another play which I really appreciated was Dan McStay's pass to Zorko late in the third when by rights he could've had a shot.
Was selfless and typified what our team effort it was yesterday.
Even the commentators made mention of the continued emphasis to do the team thing by all players even when we were running rampant during that 3rd quarter.

Another play which I really appreciated was Dan McStay's pass to Zorko late in the third when by rights he could've had a shot.

Was selfless and typified what our team effort it was yesterday.

Agreed, and good vision to spot him up too.

That Bundy goal was fantastic, it did remind me a bit of Akers back to back unbelievable goals from the pocket at the Gabba v the Cats in the wet.

Akers were better though, they were just magnificence personified particularly the 2nd one.

And the “Shake and Bake!” to get rid of his opponent... ffs.. did I just say that?
At least you didn't do a BT (i think it was) a few weeks ago and called it a 'Fake and Bake'..... good lord

Mine is Lyons second goal. It had no right to go through, swung both ways before just skidding in.... crazy shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine is Lyons second goal. It had no right to go through, swung both ways before just skidding in.... crazy shot

Looked like it was going to hit the post for 95% of the ball's trajectory. When that went through the goals I thought that our luck had changed...

On the balance I think this was my favourite. On the TV I was just going "how the hell did that go through?"
I was quite fortunate with Bundy’s snap as I was in a box right behind him in that forward pocket and had the perfect angle and the margin for error was so small and he really did thread the needle and at no stage did the ball look like breaking away from the goal as snaps usually do and it just stayed straight the whole way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back