Lions round 21 play of the day

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll say Gardiners tackle. It wasn't a goal saving one like last week, but it was a vice grip and executed lovely. Also in contention is Robbos run down spoil. He had no right when we were 90 points up to go for that, but it was awesome to watch!

McCluggage play on the wing. Two Suns players hanging off him - they are all running in same direction, he quickly reverses his direction and the two Suns players are left behind. Boy oh boy can he play this game.

I'll say Gardiners tackle. It wasn't a goal saving one like last week, but it was a vice grip and executed lovely. Also in contention is Robbos run down spoil. He had no right when we were 90 points up to go for that, but it was awesome to watch!
I love these efforts. It completely typifies what we're about. Everyone does the smallest 1%ers and everyone benefits.

McCluggage play on the wing. Two Suns players hanging off him - they are all running in same direction, he quickly reverses his direction and the two Suns players are left behind. Boy oh boy can he play this game.

His highlight package this year is gonna be insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back