Lions Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified-

The Grand Final will not be in Melbourne, looks like being in Brisbane with Adelaide a chance as well.

Kane Cornes- Brisbane shouldn't get it because they are not a football state and night games at the Gabba are not a good spectacle, Carro and Matthew Lloyd disagreed, Carro said the finals at the Gabba last year were fantastic spectacles.

Footy Classified-

The Grand Final will not be in Melbourne, looks like being in Brisbane with Adelaide a chance as well.

Kane Cornes- Brisbane shouldn't get it because they are not a football state and night games at the Gabba are not a good spectacle, Carro and Matthew Lloyd disagreed, Carro said the finals at the Gabba last year were fantastic spectacles.
Also a couple of years ago, a night game at the Gabba against Collingwood, was touted as the best game of the year.
Unfortunately, Collingwood got the chocolates.

And completely unable to be impartial when it comes to the Lions.
I reckon he just likes an argument. He really doesn’t think things through before he talks and just likes to big note himself. Although entertaining his tenure as a commentator I reckon is limited because after a while people will get sick of him.

I think it’s more of a pro South Australia bias affecting his judgement here rather than an anti-Lions bias.

I think his commentary on us has been very reasonable.

I’m a fan of his insights.

So 16,800 Gabba seats available under current restrictions.

Wonder how that would be carved up between fans of competing grand final clubs once the corporates and players get their allocation.

Should we make it, a ballot of Lions September members feels like the fairest outcome.

https://www.triplem.com.au/story/to...al-and-potential-date-for-the-brownlow-164819

"The Gabba are making preparations" for hosting the Grand Final, reports The Hot Breakfast's Tom Browne from Queensland.
Tommy saw people involved in organising the Grand Final at The Gabba yesterday and describes the venue as "absolutely in pole position at the moment. No doubt about it."

Tom Browne Says the Gabba is in Pole Position eh? Congratulations to Launceston on hosting the grand final.

Footy Classified-

Kane Cornes= *******

Footy Classified-

I thought that was kinda the point. Over three million people in Brisbane & Gold Coast combined, and most will come to the inevitable conclusion given enough time & exposure that AFL is infinitely better than League / Union. Both Qld AFL teams doing well & fun to watch, a perfect time to host the GF at the GABBA. Will never happen again (touch wood).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere but our Round 12 game against Norf has been moved from Tasmania to Metricon. That's handy.
Yeah and we're 5 home and 7 away games for the fixture. So theoretically we should have 4 home and 1 away game in our last 5.

Has it been confirmed where we are playing North yet?

If I'm not mistaken, didn't the Tasmanian Government put a stop to any game being played in the state?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back