Lions Season 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Highly unlikely in my opinion. After the GWS game & the mandatory isolation they will be back in Queensland. There's too many Vic clubs up in SE QLD for them to stay longer in Sydney right now.
Although a Melbourne club in Sydney is not a bad thing, before coming back to Brissie.
Who knows what plays out in the next few weeks? Might be back to closed borders everywhere?

The season might all come crashing down if NSW does get a second wave of virus.....if that happens, even the QLD border might close again after all the NSW people who have flocked up there for holidays.

Would be difficult for hubs under those circumstances you'd think..

Didn't help Corey or Claye who had actual brothers in the team
Clay beams got 54 games with the lions when our club list was weaker, when his brother left that was it for him. Corey I hope gets a crack, but probably won't. Which is harsh because his contract is up this year. As for Lester certainly would not harm his chances being on the leadership group and the brother in-law of the skipper, but just my opinion.

Clay beams got 54 games with the lions when our club list was weaker, when his brother left that was it for him. Corey I hope gets a crack, but probably won't. Which is harsh because his contract is up this year. As for Lester certainly would not harm his chances being on the leadership group and the brother in-law of the skipper, but just my opinion.

I actually watched Clay play on Saturday. He's with the sherwood magpies, and he still goes alright.

Pretty sure it wasn't Clay saying, my brothers out, so I'm out and more the club delisted him. The year before that he had lined up a plumbing apprenticeship (I'm pretty sure it was plumbing) and was surprised to be kept on.

That round 8 game vs Melbourne at Metricon looks like a game I will be able to get too 👍
Have to see if my old man can make the game as well.

I haven’t been to Metricon for years (I think the last game I went to there was either a Kangaroos game when they were being pressured into moving up here or Adel vs Melbourne - I remember seeing Neitz kick a few goals)

Does the stadium have parking so I don’t have to rely on public transport?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That round 8 game vs Melbourne at Metricon looks like a game I will be able to get too 👍

I haven’t been to Metricon for years (I think the last game I went to there was either a Kangaroos game when they were being pressured into moving up here or Adel vs Melbourne - I remember seeing Neitz kick a few goals)

Train it is.

Screenshot_20200713-195151_Chrome.jpg

The AFL’s pets continue to be looked after so no surprise.

Thankfully it wasn’t us given how pathetic we are in front of a national audience.

Hopefully the Suns are equally bad under the spotlight. But then I'd like to see the Dogs lose again. It's a conundrum

Last year Paid Parking across the busy road at I think the golf course. But I don't know if that option is available this year

Although a Melbourne club in Sydney is not a bad thing, before coming back to Brissie.
Who knows what plays out in the next few weeks? Might be back to closed borders everywhere?
Cant get them back to Brisbane quick enough in my opinion. NSW could very easily have another spike at any time with their relaxed conditions with this virus. Still got a bit of time in Manly after the GWS game but will be on the earliest plane back as soon as isolation allows them to get back to QLD.

Cant get them back to Brisbane quick enough in my opinion. NSW could very easily have another spike at any time with their relaxed conditions with this virus. Still got a bit of time in Manly after the GWS game but will be on the earliest plane back as soon as isolation allows them to get back to QLD.
Confirmed!

McStay 5th in our player of the year award

Remove this Banner Ad

Back