Lions to live stream Club Champion

Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Good news Lions fans!

Our Club Champion awards night this Friday will be live streamed in full on lions.com.au.

Dom Fay will host the live stream, and we have lined up some great interviews with players and coaches that will feature throughout the night.

More details: http://www.lions.com.au/news/2017-08-30/club-champion-live-streamed-

Hope to see you all tuning in to watch.

Absolutely brilliant from the club can't wait to watch it.

Great to see Dom Day doing it as well, always found him to be a good presenter and is a fan too so that helps with K owing players and what's happening. I miss his and Mitch's podcast

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Great initiative by the club and kudos to those putting it together.

A couple of tips on the night - Zorko (B&F and leading goalkicker (obviously), D.Beams (R/up B&F) and Rich (3rd place B&F), Berry (Best First year player), Lewis Taylor (Most Improved) and Nick Robertson or Ryan Lester (Most Professional).

Tainey

Debutant
Oct 17, 2013
Deutschland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rheinland Lions, FC Köln
Oct 11, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Great work. Now just have to kick everyone else in the house off the internet. Can you talk to my wife for me Lions_Insider ?
Great stuff! Will the video be available to watch afterwards?

I don't believe it will be unfortunately (AFL rules). All the main parts from the night will be cut up and on lions.com.au next week.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thoroughly enjoying the live stream...particularly the interviews etc..

Had a spot of bother when the newbies were introduced, lost it and only came back as they were walking off stage...but other than that, so far all good!

Thanks heaps to all involved so us supporters unable to attend, can see it too. Cheers.:)

Fantastic stuff. Well done to Anthony and the team for this great initiative. It has definitely got me keen to attend next years event and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Awesome work.

Back