Lions to make the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the matter of beating the most dominant team of the past few years on their home turf. Then hope a tiring Port Adelaide can beat a hungry Carlton. Hmm.

Carlton couldn't even manage to beat a horribly out of form Essendon side, and Port are hard to beat at AAMI. I think port will win comfortably

Carlton couldn't even manage to beat a horribly out of form Essendon side, and Port are hard to beat at AAMI. I think port will win comfortably

Carlton/Essendon matches are always close. Plus, Carlton were inaccurate which kept Essendon in it for most of the match. Port will be favourites, but something tells me Carlton will just want it more.

I'm hoping for a miracle to happen for us; Selwood, Stevie J and Hawkins to get injured in the first quarter;).

Then that means that if we lose and North win, Nirth make top 8 but if Carlton, North and us all lose, Carlton make top 8. We are by far the outsiders in the race to finals. Keep thinking that if we had beaten the Bulldogs in round 1, we would be in a way better position!

Then that means that if we lose and North win, Nirth make top 8 but if Carlton, North and us all lose, Carlton make top 8. We are by far the outsiders in the race to finals. Keep thinking that if we had beaten the Bulldogs in round 1, we would be in a way better position!

Also the Adelaide game that we lost by a couple of goals after leading at 3 quarter time

One more consideration for Port is that they will have their last ever game at AAMI and want to win for their fans before heading off to Melbourne.

Also, we can do the Pommie thing and play for a draw ;)

(As long as Port win)

One more consideration for Port is that they will have their last ever game at AAMI and want to win for their fans before heading off to Melbourne.

Also, we can do the Pommie thing and play for a draw ;)

(As long as Port win)

Welcome ;)

What if Carlton and the Lions both win? That would be the most bitter-sweet feeling ever. :thumbsdown::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not concerned with what anyone says about our chances of making finals.

It's the final round of the season, if we win we will be sitting 8th. How exciting is that??

I'm not in Australia at the moment but I'll sure as hell be hanging off my phone watching the scores.

It was apparently impossible for us to beat West Coast in 2007. It was also impossible for us to come back from 52 down V Geelong this year. I think it's just as impossible that we beat Geelong this week.

Go lions.

JgBdeeY.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back