Preview lions v Cats at the Gabbatoir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see many changes this week.
Lyons goes out for Dunkley if available. If not, Lyons stays in.

If Berry is injured or needs more time after his recent injury, then he goes out.
If Berry is out, he gets replaced by one of Ah Chee, Dev or Sharp.

Don't see any other changes unless someone got injured at training.
Only 90 minutes before the melts start.

Fear
In: Rich
Out: Coleman
DizzyDecimalAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Zac Bailey(calf) and Jarryd Lyons out > In Ah Chee and Dunkley.
Team_Selection_Article_Graphic_Template.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about Ah Chee and Gunston in the same team. Can we play 2 third talls?
Come on, keep with the times.

We're playing two talls now. Ah Chee is a third tall, Gunston is a winger.

If Rich is selected I'll be gobsmacked.

If Rich and Gunston are selected I'll be flabbergasted.

If Rich, Gunston and Lyons are selected I'll be dumbstruck.

I hope Bailey didn’t do his calf kicking that retchered soccer ball around on the socials. He looked perfectly fine at the time.

Massive out tho.

Not sure our defence is good enough to contain the Cats forwards. Overall there team on paper looks to strong for us. Hope I’m completely wrong but I don’t see it particularly on the back of the mental scars of last weeks debacle.

Good to see Dunks and Cal back.

Ah Chee a surprise unfortunately due to Bailey out. Expect when Bailey returns it's Fletcher who makes way, even though he's been great IMO.

We should have a better look defensively in the forward half of the ground with our most likely mix being Danniher, Hipwood, Gunston, Rayner, McCarthy, Ah Chee and Zorko. Hopefully it's Rayner that takes the midfield minutes left by Bailey so he can get in the game more and AhChee takes what ever random wing minutes are given to Gunston.

I got incorrect mail.

I hope Bailey didn’t do his calf kicking that retchered soccer ball around on the socials. He looked perfectly fine at the time.

Massive out tho.

Not sure our defence is good enough to contain the Cats forwards. Overall there team on paper looks to strong for us. Hope I’m completely wrong but I don’t see it particularly on the back of the mental scars of last weeks debacle.

Good to see Dunks and Cal back.
Everyone's getting carried away with Geelong's performance last week.

I'd like to see them back it up at the Gabba before I think they're any threat.

Ah Chee a surprise unfortunately due to Bailey out. Expect when Bailey returns it's Fletcher who makes way, even though he's been great IMO.

We should have a better look defensively in the forward half of the ground with our most likely mix being Danniher, Hipwood, Gunston, Rayner, McCarthy, Ah Chee and Zorko. Hopefully it's Rayner that takes the midfield minutes left by Bailey so he can get in the game more and AhChee takes what ever random wing minutes are given to Gunston.
I think Fletcher stays. This could be a match off between Gunners and AhChee. Whoever has the weaker game goes out for Bailey, unless they both kick 5, then they both can stay in.

I think Fletcher stays. This could be a match off between Gunners and AhChee. Whoever has the weaker game goes out for Bailey, unless they both kick 5, then they both can stay in.
With Gunston playing Ah Chee will likely go into the spare parts roll to fill in wherever we're leaking so don't see any kick off this weekend.

Bailey will be missed.
He played a bit of everywhere last game. Had only 5 CBA's, throw in 8 wing attendances with the rest forward.

I think Ah Chee takes on most of Baileys role being on the wing and forward.
Zorko & Rayner gets a little more mid time.

No Dev in the emergencies

1689843177957.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back