Unofficial Preview Lions v Demons AFLW Grand Final

Who were your five best players against Melbourne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see this team losing. For mine, this side is the best in W’s short history. Half of them should have been AA’s. I’m expecting a big game from belle dawes today. She is the cleanest ball handler in the comp. Had my doubts about Kate lutkins for a couple of games but her fitness and confidence have improved dramatically. Zimmie pretty unlucky but Pauga’s done well. A couple of mistakes last week but her defence has generally been very good. Dee Heslop has fitted in beautifully. I thought Pullar was pretty solid, disciplined and improving, so to be keeping her out of the team, Dee must be highly rated by the coach.
I watched some replays of games this week and it became apparent that Cathy and Ruby Svarc and Courtney Hodder’s relentless effective pressure are crucial in allowing this skilful group to strut its stuff. Great players on every line, excellent coach and hunger to improve . They’re exciting, tough and determined. Love them all.

2 more shade sections put up this morning
No big TV Screen which is unfortunate for those attending the game
Looks like a smallish one on truck left of grandstand
Springfield is well known for storms so lets hope they get through the game without one

We need to get away to a solid start and make every opportunity count
Missing easy chances at goal, and kicking straight to opposition when under no pressure will come back to bite you in a GF
We are favored to win this one, but the girls still need to get the job done on the day

Also hope no injuries to either team that could be attributed to the new turf
Lions by 19

Forecast for the rest of Sunday​

Summary
storm.png
Max 33Possible storm.Chance of any rain: 30%
rain_30.gif

Partly cloudy. Slight chance of a shower, most likely late this afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening, possibly severe. Light winds.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put 'em to the sword Lions.