Game Day Lions V Dogs Gabba EOFY 30/6/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if Im wrong, but did 5 of Brisbanes goals that qtr come as a direct result of free kicks either out of the centre or worse on the 50 metre arc?

On a related note. Our on-going inability to stop the ball inside our defensive 50 with a mark is a bit of an issue.

Its just handing Brisbane multiple scoring opportunities at ground level.

McCombs turnovers, Schache reverting to being Schache and Williams in the backline. 😥🤮

He’s been bloody good. Be more worried about Weightman. Terrible past 2 weeks.
Bloody good? He’s a genuine liability with or without the ball, he’s possibly the worst tackler in the team which is impressive considering how bad he also is with ball in hand, he’s the worst player on the field by an absolute mile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just me who doesn't think Gardner's been bad? Caught out a couple times but generally impacted contests well
People see him lose a contest or two but don't give credit to the athleticism he shows in getting to contests, especially as he is often in effect covering two players at once due to the offensive-minded nature/tactics of our other half-back flankers

On Bedendo, I rate this kid.. Does anyone else think this kid is Ryan Hargrave's love child ? Dead Ringer in how he plays...

Bloody good? He’s a genuine liability with or without the ball, he’s possibly the worst tackler in the team which is impressive considering how bad he also is with ball in hand, he’s the worst player on the field by an absolute mile
Has barely hit a white jumper

The way to beat brisbane is relentless pressure and we haven't been able to do that. Need to start winning it out of the middle again and this time convert some i50s into goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back