Game Day Lions V Dogs Gabba EOFY 30/6/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. Did you actually read my post that you replied to?! I made no mention of favouritism or bias, or umpiring in general. My entire post was a discussion specifically regarding handballing and the prevalence of what used to be considered throws "across the board", and I cited our 2016 handballing technique as being part of the process to where the entire league is now, and how we may have played a part in it.
Sorry I think I just reacted to your comment about agreeing with Swans supporters. I know you were specifically talking about throwing the ball. I just hate the way other teams pick on any umpire decision as being some sort of favouritism towards us from the umpires and it shits me no end. I didn’t mean to come across so aggressive towards you specifically. Apologies for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I think I just reacted to your comment about agreeing with Swans supporters. I know you were specifically talking about throwing the ball. I just hate the way other teams pick on any umpire decision as being some sort of favouritism towards us from the umpires and it shits me no end. I didn’t mean to come across so aggressive towards you specifically. Apologies for that
All good, I'm guilty of that myself at times. Go Dogs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back